I feel like you could go either way with both, because both have their pros and cons, and I get each side, but me personally I think I just prefer Hye-yeong. I mean I love the chemistry between Sun-oh and Jojo and their moments but, sometimes it's really hard for me to like Sun-oh when he does the things he does, buy I'm not saying Hye-yeong is better like he is still in the wrong for going after his the girl who broke his bestfriends heart, but at least he know how to be calm unlike Sun-oh who gets mad at everyone quite a bit, I think she will probably end up with Sun-oh based on how the drama is going but if I had the choice to decide I would want her to be with Hye-yeong. 

As much as I like Hye Young, I do think that Jo Jo will end up with Sun Oh. I know that it seems like Sun Oh stole Jo Jo from his best friend (for the fact that it was Hye Young who liked her first). But it's not about who liked who first, but it's more about who make the move first. At the EP1/2, I can see that Sun Oh liked her from the first sight and Sun Oh asked Hye Young if he liked Jo Jo or not, but Hye Young wasn't brave enough to say that he did like her.

I do like how Hye Young sacirficed his feelings for Sun Oh, as he kept a secret that he also liked Jo Jo and how Hye Young tried to make a move after years apart from Jo Jo, but I thought that Hye Young had already missed his "golden hour" because he had a chance to say that he liked her, but he didn't.

Sun Oh!!!!
I think it would be unfair if she didnt end up with him. 

I want sun oh and JoJo be end game 😭

When i first watched it, i was all in for sun-oh. but while and now waiting for season 2, i realized it.

First of all, he kissed his bestfriend's crush, i mean what the fuck??  tho hye-yeong never clearly said that he likes jojo, but sun-oh clearly knows that hye-yeong likes her. so uhm, why would you chase your bestfriend's crush? not just chasing but also confesses which makes jojo and sun-oh together.  And when they broke up, hye-yeong still chases jojo but sun-oh does not want him to chase her. I mean bro, he can do what he want plus you we're the one who stole his crush, so him being mad at hye-yeong does not make any sense. Hye-yeong sacrifised his love for his bestfriend. Now that they broke up, he has the chance to confess to her, which he did. But idk jojo didn't accepted it or she just didn't response.

I'm now all in for hye-yeong and i've never hated the main role so much. no one, yes no one kisses the crush of their bestfriend to check if he really likes her. if he doesn't want to tell that he likes her, let him be.

tho i think jojo and sun-oh end up together, i still have hopes for hye-yeong.

this selfless dude deserves more.

These comments saying things like 'it's not fair if sun-oh doesn't end up with jojo'. DUDE I GET THAT YOU SHIP THEM TOGETHER but please know that IT ISN'T FAIR AT ALL if they DO end up together!

I'm all for hye young 

I want him to end up with jojo

I hope she ends up with Sun Oh! I mean they are unbeatable, however it was a high school crush so idk how they'll be as a couple now.

Hye -Yeong and Jojo

The reason I want Jojo and Hye to be together is because their love was like developed after they knew each other well and when Hye-Yeong calmly backed off knowing that she is with Sun Oh, I was really touched I mean Hye knew it will create complications so he backed off and Hye finally took the chance at the right moment then.

While Sun Oh was a little forceful towards Jojo and I do liked Their chemistry but he was playing with Yook Jo's feeling too. If he really understands true love then why doesn't he clarifies it with her and then pursue Jojo. Also things between Jojo and Sun ho started like a moment of impulse it wasn't like they fell for each other after they really knew each other and that's why they liked each other.

Btw All these are just my personal opinions so let's just wait for season 2 and see what will happen next :).

To be honest, it amuses and irritates me at the same time that most people who are oriented towards one of the guys quite strongly attack the other. Seriously… I have no idea why. In my opinion, it's quite sad. But not only that... Sometimes these people get lost in their own opinions.

SUN-OH 

I love the chemistry between him and Jojo, I'm totally in love with their moments together. I was charmed by the fact that they were able to smile truly and happily only in front of each other - previously, Jojo had a fake smile on her lips and Sun-Oh sometimes smiled with Hye, but not always. Their scenes together were natural, sweet and full of warmth, especially the ones where Jojo was completely devastated by what had happened a few minutes earlier and suddenly saw his face - you could tell she was feeling better right away. This boy is ready to do anything for Jojo, he sincerely loves her and wants the best for her. Besides… they both don't live in happy families, they both have had their own traumas and I like that they are able to understand each other. They heal each other. 

Some people dismiss/hates Sun-Oh for being mad at times, but I can understand him, and it doesn't surprise me at all. It must have been fucking hard for him to live with his mother and father, and I don't think he got any warmth from anyone but Hye, so being mad sometimes doesn't mean he doesn't have a good heart, it doesn't mean he’s mean. Sun-Oh softens while being with her. His smile is full of joy and I have the impression that his whole attitude towards the world is getting warmer thanks to her. He just needs her and she needs him. 

Sun-Oh is also rejected for “stealing” a girl that his friend likes, but I am begging you... can't you see that she fascinated him from the beginning, that he was infatuated with her? It's not like he wanted to test a friend's affection or take away his chance for happiness. I'm sure the kiss was the result of his interest in her. Yes, it's not good that he have those feelings towards the same girl as his friend have for a long time, but heart is not a servant. You are also forgetting three important things. First, Sun-Oh asked his friend several times if he likes her. He wanted to be sure, but got no answer. Secondly, love is not about who fell in love first, but about who took the first step. And that's what Sun-Oh did. Third, a lot of people also mention Ill-sik here, who was Jojo's boyfriend, adding how sweet Hye was because he didn't make a step towards a taken girl. But the truth is, Sun-Oh clearly had a chance to notice that Jojo doesn't love him at all. I would even say that he freed her from someone annoying, especially since Ill-sik did not love Jojo either. 

HYE-YEONG 

What I like the most about Hye is his friendship with Sun-Oh. I would give a lot to have such a supportive friend and I think Sun-Oh is very lucky to have him on his side. I think it would be difficult to find another such friendly and kind-hearted person, so I admit… I'm sorry that his heart matters did not work out for him at all, but I am not surprised either. Hye’s fans respect him very much for not taking any steps towards a taken girl and I respect him for that too. But on the other hand, I think Hye is… kind of a coward. He wasn't brave enough to tell Sun-Oh that he likeJojo. He wasn't brave enough to approach Jojo and befriend her. Who said he was supposed to come over and pick her up right away? He could talk to her and build a friendship ealier. Instead, he just stared at her from a distance and followed her like a… stalker. As for the scenes of Jojo and Hye, they seemed to me too much… artificial and forced at first, and then too sweet - that's why I can't cheer him on. I don't feel any chemistry or naturalness in their relationship. 

„And when they broke up, hye-yeong still chases jojo but sun-oh does not want him to chase her. I mean bro, he can do what he want plus you we're the one who stole his crush, so him being mad at hye-yeong does not make any sense. Hye-yeong sacrifised his love for his bestfriend. Now that they broke up, he has the chance to confess to her, which he did” 

So in your opinion it's bad that Sun-Oh kissed Jojo who is his friend's love interest (without reciprocity and without her knowing!), but it's okay that Hye-Yeong starts hitting on her after she broke his best friend's heart...? With all due respect, that doesn't make any sense. Actually I'd say what Hye did is worse than what Sun-Oh did.

„The reason I want Jojo and Hye to be together is because their love was like developed after they knew each other well”

To be honest I didn't notice that their relationship improved that much and that they know each other well. Hye-Yeong just went to the same places as her, even though Jojo chased him away, later he helped her once, but his confession or their first date (though I'd rather call it a meeting) were rather as sudden as the beginning of her relationship with Sun-Oh, so I don't think you're right here ^^ 

I want Jojo to be with Sun-Oh <3

Sun-Oh! Sun-Oh! Sun-oh! ( times a million)

From jump! 

Throughout the series I never wavered!

The annoyance I experienced at the end was unparalleled!