We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Dashmount20:

GOW gain her senses at ep 27 when all Ba Huan mirror collected and she saw her past.

Yes. After XJ see her past as GOW, she was angry, hatred, hate that heaven manipulate GOW and punish GOW to 10 tribulations. She as XJ wake up and said she does not like become GOW.

No I meant in the past when GOW saw the murals of how she was created from LHJD. 

Dashmount20 

HC think SM got involved with the marriage stone.. but actually is HC heart + the blessing that make the stone glowing.. 

and SM got scolded for nothing and only say "Dijun, you dont know your heart..."

(I didn't realized yet. Thanks.)

So..
Si Feng is blessed (he did not deny his love, he demonstrated, he fought, he suffered, but he won.). Hao Chen (hid, suffocated, his love, but he still loved. And besides not reaching the love of the beloved. He still cannot demonstrate, nor even touched her, at any time. Not even in that punishment cave, where he went help her.
 eliteles1:

The discussion above ? L&R thread. 

ooo so their discuss about Si Feng and Ye Hua... hahahaha :D

my personal opinion.. 

If you ask me. I would say SF is the most tragic ML hahahaha :D

we analyze...

SiFeng like Xuan Ji (God Of War)

1. In the heaven, he was half demon and half god. 

2. He went thru 10 lifes with XJ. All 9 lifes end up die.

3. He protect XJ by pretending as MSX.

4. SF die in heaven while protecting 3 realm in YL hand but then got restruct

5. The worst part is... all the time his father the Heaven Emperor know what happen and use him as tool to  prevent LHJD soul back...

Ye Hua like Ba Qian (mortal wife, future fiance, then heavenly wife)

1. in the heaven, he was a twin brother of Mo Yan and born in the heaven as heavenly grand son.

2. only went thru 1 trial. When he went trial as human, he was a scholar who waiting for fairy but that fairy (BQ) never come. Only the human wood made by Su Jin accompany him till he die. Ye Hua as mortal scholar die in the young age. well he only went 1 time.  

3. Ye Hua try to protect Ba Qian when she was a human in the heaven by receiving punishment the lightning. 

4. Ye Hua die while fighting with the demon king but then got restruct

5. Ye Hua father was a clueless one. He never use his own son as a tool.

Similarity between Si Feng and Ye Hua:

1. if love a someone, they will love them deeply and willing to sacrifice for them

2. both willing to learn to cook for their love one

3. both willing to take care the kid

hahahaha.. 

ok, you gals can add on the list.. and choose which character you like.. wakakaka :D

Dashmount20:

GOW gain her senses at ep 27 when all Ba Huan mirror collected and she saw her past.

Yes. After XJ see her past as GOW, she was angry, hatred, hate that heaven manipulate GOW and punish GOW to 10 tribulations. She as XJ wake up and said she does not like become GOW.

I think in all the 9lives, XJ did have her senses but because of the hatred or anger of GOW was still so strong, that why she still failed in her tribulation. That is the irony, that only in 10th life when XJ didn't have senses in the 1st place but she manage to succeed in her tribulation. 

If GOW when she was created by Bailin,  she doesn't have her senses, but after she know the truth, she get angry , as the sign that she regain her senses back. So when she was gone through the tribulation, she still has her senses.  And only in 10th life that Bailin interfered, that is why XJ is like that.

pinksprings01:

No I meant in the past when GOW saw the murals of how she was created from LHJD. 

if you asked me...  hmhm...

at that time when she was GOW, she did not have 6 senses.

ep 56, Bailin removed all 6 senses when he create GOW. so i believe GOW did not have 6 senses. She also did not know the pain.. that why also explain when Ting Nu as heaven doctor advise her to rest because of her injury.. she said it is fine.. i think she cant fell the pain.

Eclipse02:

I think in all the 9lives, XJ did have her senses but because of the hatred or anger of GOW was still so strong, that why she still failed in her tribulation. That is the irony, that only in 10th life when XJ didn't have senses in the 1st place but she manage to succeed in her tribulation. 

If GOW when she was created by Bailin,  she doesn't have her senses, but after she know the truth, she get angry , as the sign that she regain her senses back. So when she was gone through the tribulation, she still has her senses.  And only in 10th life that Bailin interfered, that is why XJ is like that.

ooo.. different thought..

from my point of view, when she was GOW she did not have the 6 senses too.

remember there is a scene when Ting Nu as heaven doctor ask her to rest and she reject to rest.. 

i assume that one because she was painless like XJ in ep 5 when her foot hurt..

that also explain why she can fight cruelly because she did not feel pain or hurt or sad when many ppl die.. i would like say.. heartless too.. hahaha :D

she was heartless. cruel.. painless.. dun pain.. dun feeling.. hmmm.. 

that is my point of view.

Dashmount20 

5 minutes ago

eliteles1:

my personal opinion.. 

we analyze...

(P.S: I never forget the definition of Ye hua's aura that was described when BQ entered the spirit of a character who was sick, and was healed because of Ye hua's strong aura (there is a poetic description that she says, so beautiful, identifying that that powerful aura was of Ye hua. (Ten miles of Peach Blossoms).)

eliteles1:

Dashmount20 

5 minutes ago

eliteles1:

my personal opinion.. 

we analyze...

(P.S: I never forget the definition of Ye hua's aura that was described when BQ entered the spirit of a character who was sick, and was healed because of Ye hua's strong aura (there is a poetic description that she says, so beautiful, identifying that that powerful aura was of Ye hua. (Ten miles of Peach Blossoms).)

Is this scene when Ye Hua as mortal?

eliteles1:

Dashmount20 

HC think SM got involved with the marriage stone.. but actually is HC heart + the blessing that make the stone glowing.. 

and SM got scolded for nothing and only say "Dijun, you dont know your heart..."

(I didn't realized yet. Thanks.)

So..
Si Feng is blessed (he did not deny his love, he demonstrated, he fought, he suffered, but he won.). Hao Chen (hid, suffocated, his love, but he still loved. And besides not reaching the love of the beloved. He still cannot demonstrate, nor even touched her, at any time. Not even in that punishment cave, where he went help her.

well ... Si Feng did not learn UnFeeling mantra.. he did not supress his feeling to love someone.

Unlike Bai lin, he thought by learning Unfeeling mantra he can protect the 3 realm. he was wrong. he supress the feeling. But in the end he can't supress the feeling, it exploit the feeling when he was in the mortal lor.. hahahahaa :D 

like a gas in the baloon when u keep filling it.. it will exploit.. hahaha :D

Dashmount20:

at that time when she was GOW, she did not have 6 senses.

ep 56, Bailin removed all 6 senses when he create GOW. so i believe GOW did not have 6 senses. She also did not know the pain.. that why also explain when Ting Nu as heaven doctor advise her to rest because of her injury.. she said it is fine.. i think she cant fell the pain.

Yes GOW before she learn the truth, she still has no senses. But after she learn the truth and got angry, she still doesn't have her senses? Because she kinda does feel pain when she was struck by lightning and also she has angry as her emotion.

eliteles1  

(From you tube) about Cheng Yi (Si Feng character), opinion from one user

Can you give the link please?

Eclipse02:

Yes GOW before she learn the truth, she still has no senses. But after she learn the truth and got angry, she still doesn't have her senses? Because she kinda does feel pain when she was struck by lightning and also she has angry as her emotion.

when Demon king show her the truth about bailin create her from LHJD..

well my point of view, at the moment LHJD memory flash back.. and at that moment she was half part of LHJD awaken and she as LHJD felt betrayed... 

Then she look for bailin and want to take the liu li lamp. GOW to revive half part of LHJD but she failed to retrieve the Liu Li Lamp.

Bai lin kept the liu li lamp.

rather than sense.. i felt like betrayal... hahahaha :D

Dashmount20:

well ... Si Feng did not learn UnFeeling mantra.. he did not supress his feeling to love someone.

Unlike Bai lin, he thought by learning Unfeeling mantra he can protect the 3 realm. he was wrong. he supress the feeling in the end he can supress it and it exploit the feeling when he was in the mortal lor.. hahahahaa :D 

like a gas in the baloon when u keep filling it.. it will exploit.. hahaha :D

Ha ha ha. Yes true. This is the wrong way for Hao Chen to relate to love. Which brings consequences.

cyprille:

eliteles1  

which you tube?

cyprille:

eliteles1  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8YKUSRG9tQ

I used the google translator browwer (because I think it was in Mandarin / Chinese the comment below).