We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 eliteles1:

Ha ha ha. Yes true. This is the wrong way for Hao Chen to relate to love. Which brings consequences.

yea.. he was wrong.. hahahaha

if Bai lin did not supress his love feeling. i think we cannot see SF and XJ hahahaahaha :D

so Bai lin play important role for us to allow SF and XJ.. haahahaaha :D

eliteles1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8YKUSRG9tQ

I used the google translator browwer (because I think it was in Mandarin / Chinese the comment below). 

wah.. later lunch i see the youtube..

Dashmount20:

Is this scene when Ye Hua as mortal?

No, in the heavenly Realm. It was a scene that a son of one of the powerful rulers was dying (I don't remember the reason anymore), but BQ would sacrifice herself to save the person, but ... Ye hua lied telling her friend Phoenix to deliver a crystal ball that contained that aura (but that didn't say it was his). But ... when BQ enters the boy's spirit she realizes (poetically describing) whose aura was so powerful, (of Ye hua). He was immortal there (but he was already so hurt), and yet he donated the aura.
 eliteles1:
No, in the heavenly Realm. It was a scene that a son of one of the powerful rulers was dying (I don't remember the reason anymore), but BQ would sacrifice herself to save the person, but ... Ye hua lied telling her friend Phoenix to deliver a crystal ball that contained that aura (but that didn't say it was his). But ... when BQ enters the boy's spirit she realizes (poetically describing) whose aura was so powerful, (of Ye hua). He was immortal there (but he was already so hurt), and yet he donated the aura.

Ohh.. Son?

it is not trying to revive Mo Yuan using the Lamp from Su Jin clan?

i think need to rewatch.. that series like.. 3 years ago? hahahaha..  not so fresh compare Love and REdemption.. wakakaka :D

Dashmount20:

which you tube?

The 2nd comment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8YKUSRG9tQ

It's a user's comment about Cheng Yi (Si Feng). (I used the google translator browser), to read.

Dashmount20:

Ohh.. Son?

it is not trying to revive Mo Yuan using the Lamp from Su Jin clan?

i think need to rewatch.. that series like.. 3 years ago? hahahaha..  not so fresh compare Love and REdemption.. wakakaka :D

I want rewatch. I love this serie two. 

number 1: Love and redemption.

Number 2: Ten miles of Peach Blossons.

Number 3: Novoland Castle in the sky 2 (2020)

eliteles1:

i have watch all 3 of them. maybe need to rewatch #2 cos i dunno the scene that you mention.. hahaha :D .. if have free time then rewatch #2.

my list now quite full.. hahaha :D

Dashmount20:

i have watch all 3 of them. maybe need to rewatch #2 cos i dunno the scene that you mention.. hahaha :D .. if have free time then rewatch #2.

my list now quite full.. hahaha :D

Alright. Mine too. 

eliteles1:

Mee too, but I really like Ten Miles of Peace Blossom, The Legends and now Love And Redemption

eliteles1:

In the first episodes, in the cave. I don't remember well, but she likes to touch his lips with her fingers. When she stretched out her feet and kissed him. There is a moment when he is shattered because the glass flower has vanished into the air, but he does not give up and in the forest he unexpectedly kisses her.

sorry sorry... 

is it the  one the kiss in the forest when heart lamp whither then SF make a move to confess to XJ and kiss her?

Ep 18, is it? haahahaha :D

then her heart beat.. same lar.. only touch the lip..  hahaha :D

hahahaha

Love Yuan:

Mee too, but I really like Ten Miles of Peace Blossom, The Legends and now Love And Redemption

Is The Legends worth watching? I heard the leads have great chemistry but I’ve also heard the ending is sad.

pinksprings01:

Is The Legends worth watching? I heard the leads have great chemistry but I’ve also heard the ending is sad.

ending is happy..  but not well done made.

who said it sad ending?

Love Yuan:

Me too in this order:

1. Love & Redemption

2. Ten Miles of Peach Blossom

3. The Legends 

All the 3 male lead suffered from love LOL 

Dashmount20:

sorry sorry... 

is it the  one the kiss in the forest when heart lamp whither then SF make a move to confess to XJ and kiss her?

Ep 18, is it? haahahaha :D

then her heart beat.. same lar.. only touch the lip..  hahaha :D

hahahaha 

Yes, it is so beautiful the lips touch, and that is the intimacy of love blooming. (but I won't remember when she touches his lips to her fingers. I don't remember which episode.
 Eclipse02:

Me too in this order:

1. Love & Redemption

2. Ten Miles of Peach Blossom

3. The Legends 

All the 3 male lead suffered from love LOL 

but The Legends , the ML not immortal lei.. hahahaa 

can group same?