We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 eliteles1:
Yes, it is so beautiful the lips touch, and that is the intimacy of love blooming. (but I won't remember when she touches his lips to her fingers. I don't remember which episode.

hahahaaha.. all the episode still fresh in my memory.. 

so far i still can remember which scene on which episode.. hahahaha :D 

I am still in the addicted mode... hahaha :D

Dashmount20:

ending is happy..  but not well done made.

who said it sad ending?

Yes the ending is happy one. Although the bad editing because of the cut make the sequences a bit weird. You should see the fan's editing. It makes more sense LOL

Eclipse02:

Yes the ending is happy one. Although the bad editing because of the cut make the sequences a bit weird. You should see the fan's editing. It makes more sense LOL

yea.. i know it is happy ending one.. 

but i think they missed out the filmed the ending.. so they reuse the scene as the ending.. bad move lorr.. hahahaa :D

eliteles1:
Yes, it is so beautiful the lips touch, and that is the intimacy of love blooming. (but I won't remember when she touches his lips to her fingers. I don't remember which episode.

I think it was episode 20 

Dashmount20:

hahahaaha.. all the episode still fresh in my memory.. 

so far i still can remember which scene on which episode.. hahahaha :D 

I am still in the addicted mode... hahaha :D

Even though I love a series very much I have no photographic memory.
 pinksprings01:

I think it was episode 20 

20, lovers curse start and XJ kiss SF in the room.. 

18, SF confess to XJ and kiss in the forest.. then her heart beat so fast... HC not happy and try to manipulate XJ by saying that her heart beat fast because of in balance practice..

both kiss is lip touch.. hahahaa :D

touch lips only..  puppy kiss.. hahha ^_^

Dashmount20:

20, lovers curse start and XJ kiss SF in the room.. 

18, SF confess to XJ and kiss in the forest.. then her heart beat so fast... HC not happy and try to manipulate XJ by saying that her heart beat fast because of in balance practice..

both kiss is lip touch.. hahahaa :D

touch lips only..  puppy kiss.. hahha ^_^

Yes. What's the matter? It was beautiful. Touching. Wonderful. I loved. Everything so convincing and poetic, and at the same time intimate, showing their closeness. (So different when it comes to Hao Chen.)  
They were very intimate unlike some characters in romance dramas. That don't even come close. And yes, only at the last second like Zi Hu and Wu Zi Qi.

Some previous comments I read here , said that Bai Lin and Sifeng (Xi Xuan) are brother/half brothers.  Where did they get this info? He just mentionned that his mom was a demon and that he keeps meddling in his affairs. So what did I miss?

eliteles1:
Yes. What's the matter? It was beautiful. Touching. Wonderful. I loved. Everything so convincing and poetic, and at the same time intimate, showing their closeness. (So different when it comes to Hao Chen.)  
They were very intimate unlike some characters in romance dramas. That don't even come close. And yes, only at the last second like Zi Hu and Wu Zi Qi.

all kiss scenes were well done made..

although first and second kiss only touch lips, both were well done made. that should be the way.. it should puppy kiss...

it is not easy to act kiss in front of ppl.. 

1st kiss, SF was just 20 years and it was his first kiss... first love.. hahaha :D

2nd kiss, XJ kiss him back.. well 1st time XJ kiss a guy back..  hahaaha :D

it was directed perfectly well done.. so it is ok .. i am ok with the puppy kiss.. it should be like that.. hahaaa :D you cant straight away intimate kiss for the 1st kiss right? hahahaha :D

thou some other series i did see some does that.. which make quite strange.. anyway what i want to say.. in here the director directed very well.. i am satisfy will all scene and BTS.. that why I rate all 10... wakakaka :D

i see the BTS.. I love YBY and CY chemistry.. awesome.. thumb up for both and the director...

i do hope in the real life CY and YBY become real couple.. both match well.. hope to see them collab again in other series.. hahaha :D

then after 2 years separation,  the longing... from  puppy kiss change to intimate kiss.. it directed perfectly by director..  well the director force them to do.. wakaakakaka :D and they have no choice that they need to retake 7-8 times.. LOL.. 

Wedding kiss, after another 2 years longing from coma to wake up hoh... hahaha .. all directed perfectly..  

I love all .. hahahaha :D

LovelyLady:

Some previous comments I read here , said that Bai Lin and Sifeng (Xi Xuan) are brother/half brothers.  Where did they get this info? He just mentionned that his mom was a demon and that he keeps meddling in his affairs. So what did I miss?

after reading sohu news.. somehow i think.. bailin and xi xuan are not related..

bailin and xi xuan is like competitor for the next heavenly emperor.. hahahaha :D

ep 57, when bailin see SF past in heaven and bailin know that SF was Xi Xuan and his mother is the daughter of golden bird wing demon king that sent as a peace maker between heaven and demon.

@Dasmount20 Yes i love all the kisses in this drama..a big thank you  for the director for his pursuit in "details" LOL

Although i'm a bit taken by surprise that it was XJ who initiated the 1st puppy kiss (kiss on the cheek). I think she imitated LL when she kisses her after she  comeback home from learning at HC place. Maybe,, she think it was only to show affection. Thank God she doesn't do the same with MY, or else there will be war LOL

Eclipse02:

@Dasmount20 Yes i love all the kisses in this drama..a big thank you  for the director for his pursuit in "details" LOL

Although i'm a bit taken by surprise that it was XJ who initiated the 1st puppy kiss (kiss on the cheek). I think she imitated LL when she kisses her after she  comeback home from learning at HC place. Maybe,, she think it was only to show affection. Thank God she doesn't do the same with MY, or else there will be war LOL

ooo u mean the ep 15 ah.. the one in the cave.. yea.. that one well done made.. hahahaa :D

btw.. i just remember.. if not mistaken.. LL and MY straight away intimate kiss for 1st time.. right? 

i think i need to rewatch that part.. hahaha :D

kinda funny when director said "Cut".. "Kiss is ugly" .. "Repeat"... hahaha

The director understand  XJ and SF character deeply.... hahaha :D

hahaha i cant imagine if XJ kiss MY on the cheek.. i think LL will angry first.. hahahaaha.. cos ep 10 when MY hug XJ.. first one who get angry is LL... then SF.. hahaha :D

though maybe XJ think the kiss on cheek maybe only kiss as brotherhood/sibling.. hahaha

but luckily XJ did not do that... i can not imagine.. what SF going to do.. but the series maybe can extend few episode due to missunderstanding.. hahahaha :D .. u have a great plot.. hahahaa i never thought of that.. LOL...

Dashmount20:

ooo u mean the ep 15 ah.. the one in the cave.. yea.. that one well done made.. hahahaa :D

btw.. i just remember.. if not mistaken.. LL and MY straight away intimate kiss for 1st time.. right? 

i think i need to rewatch that part.. hahaha :D

kinda funny when director said "Cut".. "Kiss is ugly" .. "Repeat"... hahaha

The director understand  XJ and SF character deeply.... hahaha :D

There is 3 kind of kisses in this drama: kiss on the cheek, light kiss on the lips, deep kiss on the lips LOL

I think the director also secretly cheering for the 2 of them LOL 

Eclipse02:

There is 3 kind of kisses in this drama: kiss on the cheek, light kiss on the lips, deep kiss on the lips LOL

I think the director also secretly cheering for the 2 of them LOL 

so the director is the KISS Guru.. hahaha

cos the director was the one who directed them... hahahaha :D

pinksprings01:

Is The Legends worth watching? I heard the leads have great chemistry but I’ve also heard the ending is sad.

Very, very worthy to be recommended, I even want an S2 hehehe