LovelyLady:

What I get on why  some are mad at CY  , it's not just because of the cold shoulder but also on some of his speeches he was showing he wanted to break away from the drama  or YBY while YBY showed her gratitude and how much she enjoyed her role. Like when they were asked  what they would like to say to chuyu couple? she replied something like i hope they will live happily in their world. CY thanked people for loving Sifeng and that Sifeng is done  but Cheng yi is there and something like this only the beginning,  there are more shows to come. 

When the drama began, yby received so much hate and fans are afraid that this attitude will harm her and her works by fueling the rumours that he doesn't appreciate her. She's not nice,....

He appreciates her. He was the one who recommended her for the role. He had already recommended her for TPoCA, but was not accepted at the time. (He is afraid that the public will only want to see him as Si Feng.)

Minnieee33:

When YBY was crying, he just stood there facing the front. I don't know what kind of PR team they have but that's pretty cold. I don't think it's good for his image. 

Yes, it is not ... But ... that everything works out for both. (it is because Si Feng suffered and died for Xuanji for 10 lives and now the actor with that coldness. The fans would not be happy with that. (don't you understand?). want him as Si Feng. (That’s the point.)
 eliteles1:

He appreciates her. He was the one who recommended her for the role. He had already recommended her for TPoCA, but was not accepted at the time. (He is afraid that the public will only want to see him as Si Feng.) 

He didn't recommended her for Promise of chang an. L&R was filmed after promise of chang an and they didn't each other before L&R. 

eliteles1:
Yes, it is not ... But ... that everything works out for both. (it is because Si Feng suffered and died for Xuanji for 10 lives and now the actor with that coldness. The fans would not be happy with that. (don't you understand?). want him as Si Feng. (That’s the point.)

No I don't get it lol 

eliteles1:

No. Despite some mistakes at the concert. It was still worth it. Their last interpretation together (in modern times). Si Feng and Xuanji meeting in modern times was so beautiful. (but clearly it was a farewell.). But it was beautiful. Cry. And Cristal Yuan pointing at the screen, emotional, at that moment. It was beautiful. 

It was not beautiful at all for me. My heart is breaking. I can't handle this anymore. Probably, I was wrong that I was obsessed with them, I shipped them in real life.

Now, the whole situation become ugly, Cheng Yi has to take all the blame, and his weibo followers are dropping. I just don't know how to connect with this situation.

Dashmount20:

yea... they can interact normal.

I want to see them interact normall..

Or maybe that is the normal one?

Gosh i am super confuse.. i think i just wait for tml for the full video to release liao..

Thou i see some leak.. 1min and photo of them..

And i am not satisfied... gosh..

The company was not wise. They were supposed to let them act normally and (the audience would get used to it) gradually with him in other jobs and other partners.  (

I think someone will talk to him later: Why were you so cold, Cheng Yi? I think even the director didn't like that. Because the director at the fan meetin made them stage the scenes. In the kiss scene and he comes up behind her and embraces her, re-enacting the scenes, Cheng Yi was panting, a natural nervousness.
 Ayla Flower:

If agency would like to break it they would never make a new MV) they shooted it today morning and during the shooting the interaction was good as always)

Link please!

Amanda Ainsworth:

It was not beautiful at all for me. My heart is breaking. I can't handle this anymore. Probably, I was wrong that I was obsessed with them, I shipped them in real life.

Now, the whole situation become ugly, Cheng Yi has to take all the blame, and his weibo followers are dropping. I just don't know how to connect with this situation.

Clearly he is not to blame (he is in a tug of war. Controlling his heart, and his dream of establishing himself as an actor. He has affection for her, and is having to deal with it. And his career. Someone said here , that after the concert, they made another video together in the morning (and interacted very well, as always.) I wanted the link.
 Dashmount20:

what is BJYX?

Translate.

Dashmount20:

CY rise to fast... gosh... well wish best for him lor..

He has plenty series with beautiful actress..

I also saying good bye.. hahaha..

In Chinese news, they keep saying, "30 years is too old to be successful?" (And we know that it took him 9 years to achieve this.)

Minnieee33:

No I don't get it lol 

But ... that's what the company thought. They should let us dream a little more about the couple. But the company didn't want to. (Perhaps in the future we will come to realize that they made the right choice. Who knows? Although now it seems to be a wrong move. Much is at stake.
 eliteles1:

He didn't recommend her. They said they weren't acquaintance.  She had an audition. I get it was all PR but he was really cold. Like Minnie said whe she was crying, he just stand there , no comfort, nothing. In the end , she was about to fall , he was near but didn't do anything.  It's Bai shu who help her. He doesn't want to be tied with her, he got upcoming dramas, I understand but without showing closeness , he could've acted decent in those moment as castmate or a gentleman.

I think it's mostly because of the director Yin Tao that there is the chemistry between two leads, XJ & SF, now I'm even more excited for Ancient Love Poetry. The man really know how to create sweet scenes, guiding them steps by steps in BTS.

Dashmount20:

Ohh.. CY slap my face too fast... I just wake up in the reality... hahahahaha

ha ha ha

LovelyLady:

He didn't recommend her. They said they weren't acquaintance.  She had an audition. I get it was all PR but he was really cold. Like Minnie said whe she was crying, he just stand there , no comfort, nothing. In the end , she was about to fall , he was near but didn't do anything.  It's Bai shu who help her. He doesn't want to be tied with her, he got upcoming dramas, I understand but without showing closeness , he could've acted decent in those moment as castmate or a gentleman.

"he could've acted decent in those moment as castmate or a gentleman. "

Yes, I agree with you. You are absolutely right in your argument. I was so sad about it. I still hope for their success and happiness, in their careers and personal life. (even if they are not together.) Umm ... my heart is heavy (for both). Let none of this get in the way of either. P.S: I think Cheng Yi was the real MochaXin. But I root for him a lot. For his success and peace of mind. (I root for him and Cristal Yuan.). it's difficult.