Dashmount20:

Yea... If this is the result.. better don’t arrange...

Just avoid.. just said.. oh can’t hold the meeting cos both actress and actor busy filming..

why need to show this attitude? It will make ppl angry..

See now in news.. some more got circle.. 1m distance ah? Gosh.. 

Exactly! Weibo war between two fandoms is still not cooling down. 

eliteles1:

They should have put Cheng Yi to dance too, he knows how to dance. At the time of Noble Aspirations he danced and sang the drama music on stage. 

Know dance also useless..

Can’t contact eyes..

touch is prohibited... 

safe distance 1M away

pinksprings01:

I think when the behind the scenes for the 11th life mv filming is released / spread on the internet, people will forget about the concert (the 11th life was filmed earlier in the day of the concert too) 

People said there was no interaction between them during the filming of the mv

Minnieee33:

Idk then...

Amanda Ainsworth:

Exactly! Weibo war between two fandoms is still not cooling down. 

Haiz... bad bad move,,,

I din see anything in Cheng yi Weibo..

Where to see? Can see.. I want to read their comment too..

Minnieee33:

Agree.. such a disappointment..

No contact eye.. no touch...

Amanda Ainsworth:

Of course Not because of the kiss. It says she breaks the contract she had with H&R, she gonna get sued because of that.

Ohh cheek kiss? I thought that one make fans happy?

Tsk tsk... should just have normal interviews for 1 month, let fans get over it, would have been able to wrap up smoothly. B/c youku & H&R too money grabbing. PLS just let XJ&SF's story end in peace, youku & H&R!!!

pinksprings01:

Honestly, if H&R really does have conflict with YBY then they could've waited until the concert was over. 

Just hope that she is able to move on with/from the contract. The FL of "Chef Fang" heard she had a contract issue and didn't do "Chef Hua". Thereafter no projects and she went to study. 

caDAVEr:

Just hope that she is able to move on with/from the contract. The FL of "Chef Fang" heard she had a contract issue and didn't do "Chef Hua". Thereafter no projects and she went to study. 

That’s terrible, I hope YBY is able to get through this 

She was suppose to be second FL in love is sweet, she was on set and then got pull out.... I don't think she will take on another H&R ever again anyway. So it's better to break the contract. 

Dashmount20:

That one before the live show.. 

I saw bai Shu try to hold her when she lose a balance... CY next to her just look in front.. dunno what he looking at..

Bai Shu - YBy - CY.. only bai Shu hold her hand so he won’t fall down

The scene show almost end..

At min 2:28:40. Then onward u can see CY stand a little bit further.. Gosh..

https://youtu.be/19Ad6-LmyQo

Tears came to my eyes. Why didn't they let them interact normally? (And the head of the company was there next door as a spy. What a pain for their little hearts (Cheng Yi and Cristal Yuan) and our fan hearts.)

In the end he looked at her (worried), but she was closer to Bai Shu (so Bai Shu helped her). And I saw at the end that he squinted (quickly) his gaze went to her. (I think the two received the order). What a sad ending this company brought to us.

Minnieee33:

She was suppose to be second FL in love is sweet, she was on set and then got pull out.... I don't think she will take on another H&R ever again anyway. So it's better to break the contract. 

YBY for Love Is Sweet?

pinksprings01:

YBY for Love Is Sweet? 

Ya but she got pulled out last min so she's not longer in the drama. 

notalinsanglian:

the best way to crush shippers heart, both of them looks so uncomfortable and sad the whole 

time.

He's already hard to smile. But ... then ... He was always serious. He didn't smile once. The spy, head of the company (at the end of the concert next to him).