eliteles1:

https://k.sina.com.cn/article_7176455385_1abc004d900100pkso.html?cre=tianyi&mod=pcpager_fintoutiao&loc=9&r=9&rfunc=82&tj=none&tr=9

The Thai version of Love and Redemption will also be broadcast uncut, with 7 more episodes. Instead of 59, there will be 66 episodes.

Does anyone know which channel L&R will be aired on in Thailand?

LovelyLady:

https://twitter.com/wackywonton/status/1316781349219565575?s=09

The kiss scene ( after the lover's  curse was lifted) that keeps giving lol. It was way hotter in this cut ^^

This part has not been cut. That laugh of him, when she looks at his chest and discovers that the arrow of the curse of love has disappeared, is in the official version.

eliteles1:

This part has not been cut. That laugh of him, when she looks at his chest and discovers that the arrow of the curse of love has disappeared, is in the official version.

It was cut. This kiss is a bit longer  than the original version even the deleted scene they release. Xuanji didn't kiss him back like that in the broadcasted version.

LovelyLady:

It was cut. This kiss is a bit longer  than the original version even the deleted scene they release. Xuanji didn't kiss him back like that in the broadcasted version.

But the gif link you provided shows the part that hasn't been cut, that happy sounding laugh after he realizes, that she sees that the arrow has disappeared from his chest (it's in the official version). What was cut was (the kisses she gives all over his face, and the dialogue he asks what she is going to do: She says: "I'm going to tie you up so you don't run away." In the official version, only the kiss on the eye and on his chest and then his laugh and the (real) kiss he gives her by grabbing her neck (this is in the official version). Although people complain, the most spicy part was not cut, the kiss he gives her later that he grabs her neck.
 eliteles1:
But the gif link you provided shows the part that hasn't been cut, that happy sounding laugh after he realizes, that she sees that the arrow has disappeared from his chest (it's in the official version). What was cut was (the kisses she gives all over his face, and the dialogue he asks what she is going to do: She says: "I'm going to tie you up so you don't run away." In the official version, only the kiss on the eye and on his chest and then his laugh and the (real) kiss he gives her by grabbing her neck (this is in the official version). Although people complain, the most spicy part was not cut, the kiss he gives her later that he grabs her neck.

Ohh, above that gif, there is a sensitive content link - click on "View", and you'll see a few extra seconds longer of the broadcasted version. :)

This is one of my absolute favorite expressions of Si Feng. Kind of naughty and flirtatious, yet tender and affectionate - from ep 15 in the cave. I can watch it on repeat 100x. hahaha  https://twitter.com/wackywonton/status/1316897091726286848

eliteles1:

It's not a gif but a 23s Douyin video. I watched L&R nth times, I can tell it was cut or shoot differently.

brenda91:

Does anyone know which channel L&R will be aired on in Thailand?

I don't know about a channel but it's gonna be on wetv app.

Producer of LAR who talked about Season 2 at Fan meeting posted on his Weibo that the long waited one will really be coming. And lots of  people are commenting to match CY and YBY again. They also mentioned the novel "Ten Thousand of Blood". Does anyone know that book? Can you share the link if you know. Thanks

ChuXuanJi:

Producer of LAR who talked about Season 2 at Fan meeting posted on his Weibo that the long waited one will really be coming. And lots of  people are commenting to match CY and YBY again. They also mentioned the novel "Ten Thousand of Blood". Does anyone know that book? Can you share the link if you know. Thanks

From the information about the plot posted on the sina (news), I believe that Cheng Yi and Cristal Yuan will be Si Feng and Xuanji again (it is a block of released plot) very consistent, it is not fortuitous. It was played in the media intentionally to prepare the audience for what is coming. (As the news headline: The firebird faces the Lei Ji again). That is the main news.   

P.S: 
I think Cheng Yi didn't even know he was going to play him again (that's why he said on 9/20, Si Feng is over.). Although Xixuam is the emperor's son, who will become the emperor, he is also Si Feng. 

eliteles1:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1317257582063570944

Bts- Fruit Market Scene- (eng sub)

I love it when the words on the screen are translated also! I watched this many times before but now I fully understand what they’re saying! Hahaha “did you wash your hands”. So funny! I bet filming was so fun for them!

Mir:

I love it when the words on the screen are translated also! I watched this many times before but now I fully understand what they’re saying! Hahaha “did you wash your hands”. So funny! I bet filming was so fun for them!

That's why it breaks my heart. They are so happy filming together. I really want them to film together again.

Does anyone know if there's a thread for MXCA on MDL? Here a trailer that come out today with eng sub:

https://twitter.com/Chengyidotcom/status/1317705826266542080?s=19