Euphoria:

the jade emperor is the heavenly emperor just different ways of calling him. get ur mythology right

and i never said i've watch it, i read it and the entire time i'm searching for her giving a pay back for what he's done. instead, I read another The Abandoned Empress. "ooh... but they're different timeline... and he was drugged." -----> "ooh... but he repented and it's was his dad's fault"

i couldn't get into the ml's visual, i'm a pretty boy type person. that guy's face is just average for me.

oh,  yesss....  the jade emperor = the heavenly emperor,  i know  about that.....  it just, sometimes, for me....... when typing too fast in here, its much easier to type -> jade emperor than heavenly emperor.....  ^^

Haiiiii! So other people might also want to write their picks here so maybe create a different discussion named like “who I think is the best: debate club”, share the link with each other, and debate there. Thanks! I know it’s none of my business sorry if I’m interrupting something.

arni gamexeon:

Finally, there is a thing of truth and honesty coming out of you in this site ...... ^^

which you should do for the first time, you should watch all the episodes of the TV series TMOPB 2017, before you comment anything about yehua here ..... because, he has a very long and complex background story ..... .

Did you know that you can't judge a book by its cover alone .......... ^^

there has always been truth

plus, not gonna. i know enough, and he's ugly. I already have the Abandoned Empress so I dont have another Ten Miles Peach Blossom. AND R U FUCKING TELLING ME TO PUT MONEY INTO THIS FUCKING BITCH'S POCKETS??? I'm a fujoshi!! I WILL NOT LET THAT SIMILARLY HOMOPHOBIC BITCH TAKE ADVANTAGE OF US FUJOSHI!!

Instead, I WILL read Peach Blossom Debt the real deal since it's almost done translating

Euphoria:

there has always been truth

plus, not gonna. i know enough, and he's ugly. I already have the Abandoned Empress so I dont have another Ten Miles Peach Blossom. AND R U FUCKING TELLING ME TO PUT MONEY INTO THIS FUCKING BITCH'S POCKETS??? I'm a fujoshi!! I WILL NOT LET THAT SIMILARLY HOMOPHOBIC BITCH TAKE ADVANTAGE OF US FUJOSHI!!

Instead, I WILL read Peach Blossom Debt the real deal since it's almost done translating

oh, I see ... it turns out you don't want to be an adult human here, but you just want to be childish and want to be the instigator, provocateur and biggest liar here ... !!! ^^

MADEinABC:

Haiiiii! So other people might also want to write their picks here so maybe create a different discussion named like “who I think is the best: debate club”, share the link with each other, and debate there. Thanks! I know it’s none of my business sorry if I’m interrupting something.

lol 

I've already reported this topic.

Totally out of focus. Something that should be fun for fans to share their interpretations and fangirling about the things has just become a war of who's right or wrong. lol

whateverlili_:

lol 

I've already reported this topic.

Totally out of focus. Something that should be fun for fans to share their interpretations and fangirling about the things has just become a war of who's right or wrong. lol

yes I agree lol, thank you ^w^

arni gamexeon:

oh, I see ... it turns out you don't want to be an adult human here, but you just want to be childish and want to be the instigator, provocateur and biggest liar here ... !!! ^^

i am being an adult human and I do that by boycotting shameless thief. And if ur a brainless fan that cant come to reality than here's the link: https://www.google.com/search?q=ten+miles+of+peach+blossoms+plagiarism&oq=ten&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j69i59l3j69i60l4.1363j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

(U can pick one of those source to read from, I suggest the first link bc they have the evidence listed out) Oh and sorry to break it to u homophobic person, the original novel is a Boys Love novel with homo homo guys!! ^^

Once again, if you can use your eyes & brain and your mind properly and correctly, then read my writing again .... ;

I have often said here, that I don't care what the story in the original novel series will be like !! Why ..... ?? Because here is a site specifically for TV drama series, not a site specifically for original novel series .... !!! Besides that, I personally prefer to discuss the version of the story in the TV drama series which has the title here .... !!! WHY .... ?? Because the creators of the TV drama series can freely adapt and or do a lot or a little change from the original novel series .... !!! ^^

That is why, I don't really care about the version of the story in the original novel series and what fate will the novel be like, regardless of the title .... !! ^^

arni gamexeon:
- > every celestials, demons, humans, has a sex or a gender, god, goddes, etc..... this is story about ancient myth of china, not about superhero comic with genderless in 21th century.... !!!

--- > u can say like that..... but, in another perspective......... no matter how many time reincarnated, xuanji is still has a body of star of mosha, its mean, even xuanji has a body and mentally a woman, but in reality, xuanji still has a body and mentally as a older man from star of mosha.....

--- > You still can't answer the main question that is a problem in this TV series ... why did Xixuan choose to love God of War, even though God of War never loved him and only considered him as a mere friend for more than 1000 years and 10 times reincarnation, but only at eps 48, Xuanji, who is still a transgender female, has just returned her love to Sifeng .....

---- > do u remember of this ??

Obsessive love  or Obsessive love disorder (OLD) is a condition in which one person feels an overwhelming obsessive desire to possess and protect another person, sometimes with an inability to accept failure or rejection. Symptoms include an inability to tolerate any time spent without that person, obsessive fantasies surrounding the person, and spending inordinate amounts of time seeking out, making, or looking at images of that person.[1]

--- > 10th tribulations, for more than 1000 years, sifeng trying to change, by all means, the heart of xuanji (god of war), a female transgender to loving him..... although, ever since he first met & became acquainted with god of war (xuanji) in the heavenly kingdom, the god of war (xuanji) never loved him .... !!

I think  you shouldn't have watched it in the first place if you're just going to hate it and justify your hate. You shouldn't have wasted your time disliking the character since you don't have the intention to let us state why we like the series.
You are telling us that we are all wrong and you are right, when clearly, your statements are out of place.

When did I say this is like a superhero comic with a genderless person in 21st century? In this series, there is no genderless person. This is a XianXia series where Asuras are those who can choose their gender.  Bai Lin Di Jun took out Luo Hou Ji Du's Spirit and replaced it with a star lamp. He sliced his body to pieces and made him a woman(God of War).
If Xuan Ji is a transgender, don't you think she won't get pregnant and have a child with Yu Si Feng?

Again. Xuan Ji is a mortal. She is a mortal woman. God of War is also a woman. Why? Because Luo Hou Ji Du became a woman after Bai Lin Di Jun changed his gender FORCEFULLY. Remember, Asuras can change gender whenever they want. It is mentioned in the novel according to the English subber in "Productive Procrastination". Their memories are the same but they have different bodies.

Why did XiXuan love God of War? Watch the series again. And then come back here. Did you forget that it was his choice to accompany and love her in the mortal realm for 10 lifetimes and not because he wants her to love him back? Do you know of the word "unrequited love"?

You researched it yourself. Yu Si Feng doesn't have OLD. (1)He protects Xuan Ji from danger since that world is dangerous since it is a XianXia and they are the main leads who always encounter danger everytime; and since Xuan Ji is too powerless before she regained her memories. It's not the same in real life since there are no demons here and those who would kill you with a sword and magic. After she remembered she was God Of War, she doesn't even need protection anymore.
(2)Si Feng has the ability to accept failure, YOU DID NOT WATCH THE SERIES IF YOU DON'T KNOW THIS. He accepted that Xuan Ji liked his Sixth Senior(Ming Yan) and even avoided Xuan Ji.
(3)Si Feng has THE Ability to tolerate having no time spent without Xuan Ji. Why? He did not look for her for 4 years. He did not look for her when he was pretending being Star of Mosha. He did his best avoiding her.
 (4)He also has no obsessive fantasies surrounding Xuan Ji. Tell me one scene where he did this and I'll believe you.
(5)Lastly, he doesn't spend inordinate amounts of time seeking out, making, or looking at images of Xuan Ji. ALL THOSE AMOUNT OF TIME THEY WERE TOGETHER, IT WAS TO HELP HER GET THE SHARDS OF THE MIRROR THAT SHE NEEDS TO GAIN BACK HER 6 SENSES. HE MISSED HER WHEN HE WAS IN THE PAGODA BUT AFTER THAT, FOR 4 YEARS, HE DID NOT EVEN LOOK FOR HER.

The statement where you said God of War did not love him before the 10 lifetimes. That is true. AGAIN, it was his choice to accompany her in the heavenly realm while he was still a gold bird and it was also his choice to accompany her in the mortal realm for 10 lifetimes. God of War did not refuse. So it was not forcing her. He helped her in the process. He was even killed protecting her from harm or was even killed by her. However, XuanJi finally loved him at the 10th lifetime so he was happy about it.  
But you were wrong when you said he forced her to love him. What are you even talking about? AGAIN, I THINK YOU DID NOT WATCH THE SERIES. Xuan Ji  finally reciprocated his love in the 10th lifetime since that's where Xuan Ji got her 6 senses.  Xuan Ji is God of War so don't you think it's the same as God Of War finally loving Si Feng???

It's so tiring writing here the whole series for you. 
So PLEASE.. do not reply anymore nonsense and also stop arguing here. I understand if you really do not want to like Si Feng since I know you have your reasons. 
However, your reasonings are so wrong that I had to correct you.

Let's all stop arguing here since this a very wrong discussion place to do this. Thank you for those who respected other's opinion and replied with respect despite the anger. I understand you guys can't stand a character being hated but we must not also hate another character. Because it will just be a roller coaster argument that won't end.
If you guys wanna reply here again, please apologize if you think it will make other people misunderstand your intentions so that it will not lead to more arguments.

I think  you shouldn't have watched it in the first place if you're just going to hate it and justify your hate. You shouldn't have wasted your time disliking the character since you don't have the intention to let us state why we like the series.
You are telling us that we are all wrong and you are right, when clearly, your statements are out of place.

--- > iam dislike this male lead, not hate it !!! also this male lead is overrated ... !! ^^

When did I say this is like a superhero comic with a genderless person in 21st century? In this series, there is no genderless person. This is a XianXia series where Asuras are those who can choose their gender.  Bai Lin Di Jun took out Luo Hou Ji Du's Spirit and replaced it with a star lamp. He sliced his body to pieces and made him a woman(God of War).
If Xuan Ji is a transgender, don't you think she won't get pregnant and have a child with Yu Si Feng?

--- > again, star of mosha is an older male ..... can u not see it with your own eyes ?? ^^

---- > again, xuanji become pregnant and has a son with sifeng, AFTER she is separated from the original body who is an OLDER MAN from STAR OF MOSHA .... in eps 59 (final), by heavenly emperor !!! are u blind to see all of that ?? ^^

Again. Xuan Ji is a mortal. She is a mortal woman. God of War is also a woman. W3.hy? Because Luo Hou Ji Du became a woman after Bai Lin Di Jun changed his gender FORCEFULLY. Remember, Asuras can change gender whenever they want. It is mentioned in the novel according to the English subber in "Productive Procrastination". Their memories are the same but they have different bodies.

--- > to the point, GOD of war (xuanji) is a female transgender, and they have the same body, power, and his mind..... !!!

Why did XiXuan love God of War? Watch the series again. And then come back here. Did you forget that it was his choice to accompany and love her in the mortal realm for 10 lifetimes and not because he wants her to love him back? Do you know of the word "unrequited love"? 

--- > nope, u are still not answering my question..... because, u can not explained why suddenly xixuan very obsessived to fall in love with the god of war (not goddess of war)..... ?? this not explained in this TV series !!!  ^^

This will never end...can the OP just deleted this topic? LoL

mpruel:

This will never end...can the OP just deleted this topic? LoL

Exactly I’ve already reported this twice!!!

This escalated fast. People this post was meant to state your preferences. Not diss or shade other's preferences. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. This is not a place for fan wars or hate. If you don't have anything positive to state about others opinions don't state them. This not how MDL is supposed to be. 

Mannn I thought I was the only person viewing all this happening and wondering how  the hell did the discussion sway soo far off from the discussion topic...I didn't even know that you could report it.