Um, can the debate stop? 

We all have different tastes and views regarding all these MLs. Can we agree that these MLs, no matter how much we love them, are all flawed people who are trying their best for their loved ones? And can we also agree that in the end, love is love? Even if you have a seemingly "weak" reason or even no specific reason to fall in love with someone, it is still because of that love that you're even doing anything/sacrificing yourself for that person.

That is the essence of these MLs. To be so in love and dedicated to their loved ones.

MADEinABC:

I’m sorry but nobody said that yehua had an “ugly face”.....

oh, yesss..... some people say in here, that the others male leads have a pretty face, but he does not..... ^^

How to cancel my subscription to this topic?  I receive notification on daily basis about who has more pretty face.... oh, gosh...  :-D 

Initially it was a "nice to share" page )) 

arni gamexeon:

oh, yesss..... some people say in here, that the others male leads have a pretty face, but he does not..... ^^

Yes I agree, pretty or ugly faces don't really matter, as long as there's good acting! ;3

Yamero:

Um, can the debate stop? 

We all have different tastes and views regarding all these MLs. Can we agree that these MLs, no matter how much we love them, are all flawed people who are trying their best for their loved ones? And can we also agree that in the end, love is love? Even if you have a seemingly "weak" reason or even no specific reason to fall in love with someone, it is still because of that love that you're even doing anything/sacrificing yourself for that person.

That is the essence of these MLs. To be so in love and dedicated to their loved ones.

IMO...... that is too bad, because, just like what iam saying from yesterday in here, there  is a BIG plot hole about that "love" between male lead and "female" lead..... ^^

Maya Asia:

How to cancel my subscription to this topic?  I receive notification on daily basis about who has more pretty face.... oh, gosh...  :-D 

Initially it was a "nice to share" page )) 

There is an eye picture/sketch thing to the right of the discussion title. Click that. (unsubscribe)

Blizzardahm:

There is an eye picture/sketch thing to the right of the discussion title. Click that. (unsubscribe)

Waw..thank you..

OnlyCDrama:

I've ever watched that part, but why I can feel sad and my tears can't fall when I watched that part although he died because of her on their past life 9 times.xufeng just died because of JinMi 2 times but every time my heart is so sad, broke and I cried a lot especially when JinMi back stabbed him...my heart is so hurt and I cried so much like I can feel how suffer JinMi at the time after she stabbed her lover....

Me too! I love LAR but I felt like AOL and TMOPB gave me more heartaches than LAR.

MADEinABC:

Yes I agree, pretty or ugly faces don't really matter, as long as there's good acting! ;3

its also include, how good the storyline and his description of his character & character traits..... ^^

arni gamexeon:

its also include, how good the storyline and his description of his character & character traits..... ^^

Yes that too ofc! ;D

Blizzardahm:

Thank you!!)))))))))

Dijun after killing LHJ used his ribs to create XJ and sealed LHJ into that crystal Lamp that's why XJ doesn't have any memory of past bcoz there is no past. The pridominal soul of LHD in that crystal lamp has connection with XJ as she is made from his ribs and what's the best way to connect something is DNA - blood. I only remember this much 

Making a woman out of ribs concept has been used in an earlier show "The Journey"

https://mydramalist.com/21024-the-journey

Tsukushi Makino:

Dijun after killing LHJ used his ribs to create XJ and sealed LHJ into that crystal Lamp that's why XJ doesn't have any memory of past bcoz there is no past. The pridominal soul of LHD in that crystal lamp has connection with XJ as she is made from his ribs and what's the best way to connect something is DNA - blood. I only remember this much 

Making a woman out of ribs concept has been used in an earlier show "The Journey"

https://mydramalist.com/21024-the-journey

https://mydramalist.com/22610-the-journey-2

I have never watched the series at all, but from a glance reading the viewers on that site, even though Yeyin comes from the body part of Yalong, but Yeyin does not change back into the body of Yalong, besides that Yalong was not killed by Siyin at that time .....  !!! In fact, at the end of the story, Yeyin committed suicide ..... !!! 

So, the case in the TV series is not the same as the one here .... Xuanji is basically just a transgender woman, because in Xuanji's body there is a body figure of an older man (Star of Mosha) .... !! ^^

brenda91:

Ye Hua is my favorite. He learned from his mistakes. He didn't tell Su Su anything when she was mortal and changed and communicated with Bai Qian when he found her again.

Si Feng is a close second. He didn't learn from his mistakes. He was loving and is a saint in his patience but he did withhold information from her until the final arc. I need open communication between leads in order for the trust to be strong.

XF is good to the point of annoying. His love was too all-consuming. He was most productive when he and JM were apart.

I second your comments on the first two. Dropped AOL so can’t comment much.

Midnight Storms:

This escalated fast. People this post was meant to state your preferences. Not diss or shade other's preferences. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. This is not a place for fan wars or hate. If you don't have anything positive to state about others opinions don't state them. This not how MDL is supposed to be. 

Wow.. I’m late to the party (and glad of it).  Thought it’s just a simple thing to state which male lead character you like. Not share your deep hatred of the character.  Chill....