Btw I commented about Husui on the comment section, but I want to post it here for convenience purposes ?

My prediction: that coriander, Husui is actually not the real Husui. In the cast list, the actress plays double roles as Husui and Sukui. This "Husui" said she's not the one Qing Heng is looking for. She also mentioned Soul Gathering Lamp (!!!) means she wants to use it to resurrect someone. It could be mean the real Husui. If you see the individual character posters, Husui has a very different look. But I think Husui is loyal to Yetan, based on the trailers. When Yetan turns dark, Husui still stays by her side. 

Just saw this big spoiler :O https://twitter.com/Lou0489/status/1628350217757294592?s=20 It's about Qingkui and now I am sad XD Hope she gets her happy end after.

Damn! I knew it! That's why she's nowhere to be seen in the trailers after Yetan turns dark ????? Really hope Yetan will use the soul gathering lamp to resurrect Qingkui ?????

Let's just hope it happens in around the middle of the story and not in the last two episodes.

Of course. It will happen around eps 30+ bcs in the calendar there is purple flower icon in ep 33-34. I interpret it as when Yetan turns dark. Let's hope the heartbreak icon is for ep 39 and we will have HE for both couples ???

Link to the novel, English translation, shared by Grian

http://wbnv.in/a/1ehVKP8

I feel like QK is going to come back somehow. But I can't wait to see YT avenge her sister.

In the book, does QK die? I never read the book so I was curious. 

Ilovecdramas:

I'm not sure if she dies in the book as I haven't read it but she is for sure dying in the show. The trailers and some bts show her death. 

Sirry Usly:

I saw somewhere that they changed the drama from the original sad ending to a new ending. So, fingers crossed that that is true. 

Hope it's true! Tfs!

J Elliott:

Yes, fingers crossed for a Happy ending! It would also be super dumb if they spoiled their own ending by showing it in the song or trailer. I'm curious where they are going to go with the whole Twin Flower power thing...

Song of the Moon did that *sigh* one of the ending scene since they have 2 lol

Ilovecdramas:

in book there happy end for her and CF, i think QK definitely will back to life or reincarnate, its xianxia anyway)) 

also i read spoiler ML will died to protect QK and YT so i think QK will back to life before last episodes 

I can't tell if the heartbreak emoji on the schedule is for Episode 39 or Episode 40. If it's 39 then we might be looking at a situation where someone dies and then get resurrected in the final episode. If not then ?     .....

ArtemisPrime:

I can't tell if the heartbreak emoji on the schedule is for Episode 39 or Episode 40. If it's 39 then we might be looking at a situation where someone dies and then get resurrected in the final episode. If not then ?     .....

Even if it's episode 40 it could still be the same thing. I honestly think something will probably happen to Ye Tan. She sacrifices herself a lot for the people she cares about so it's probably her. I didn't get sad ending vibes from the trailers so I feel like this drama will have a happy ending. 

One question I have remaining is who is going to reveal that Ye Tan and QK switched places? We already kind of know what will happen to Ye Tan after that, QY will probably leave with her. But what happens to QK? 

Oh also, I really want to know how their father is going to react when he finds out about the twinflower thing. In one of the trailers the heavenly emperor was talking to QY saying that the moral realm is weak and they don't dare fight back and he was asking QY if he dares (...I think..), so I'm thinking he'll probably be sad for QK but willing give her up.