Home
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Hm, can you post the full episode review here?

Yea here's the review, that I had for ep 10

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS EPISODE!!!! I love how they all accept Seung-Yeon because they understand that she has a dream. I also love the fact that Changmin isn't evil just misguided and confused as to what he wants. We get a lot of skin... we for this show... in this episode. Jae-Ah's abs are perfect <3 WooHyun's Pecs are heaven <3 I almost died during these scenes :P. I love how Woo Hyun understands Seung-Yeon but he also understands that its not only him she hurt and basically tells her to finish this thing. AHH THE ENDING!! SO MUCH BETTER THAN A KISS SCENE!!! I feel like this is the kind of drama where the kiss scene will be unmoving and closed lipped so the last scene of this episode is soo HOT!! ahaha. Again I must mention that Ji Woo has a nice backside and I love him and his loyalty <3

It may be as LisNoir said that I typed <3 and it got cut off.
LisNoir wrote: Sometimes mine get cut off when I type <3....have you typed any of that?

Yea I just edited my review and took out the <3 and it got posted fine.
Witchgirl247 wrote: Yea I just edited my review and took out the <3 and it got posted fine.

Good thing you posted that here. Now we can work on fixing it.
miks wrote:

I can't post a comment in KamZ's profile nor send her a personal message..

I'm getting this --> Fatal error: Call to undefined function is_php() in /home/admin/domains/mydramalist.com/public_html/libraries/Security.php on line 408

I got this error a few times the other day. It's not happening to me now, but kamz is getting it. So, I thought I should post it.
miks wrote:

I can't post a comment in KamZ's profile nor send her a personal message..

I'm getting this --> Fatal error: Call to undefined function is_php() in /home/admin/domains/mydramalist.com/public_html/libraries/Security.php on line 408

LisNoir wrote: I got this error a few times the other day. It's not happening to me now, but kamz is getting it. So, I thought I would repost it.

thanks lis-ssi...i was about to post the same lol...

yea i keep getting this error...it's working fine now but it keeps happening from time to time..

i guess it's time i report it lol
I get this a lot while trying to comment on different pages. Happened again on the Time Slip Dr. Jin page:

Invalid Session. Please Resubmit The Form.
I think that's just a time out. Did you spend a lot of time on it before clicking submit?
LisNoir wrote: I think that's just a time out. Did you spend a lot of time on it before clicking submit?

Not really..just write and send.
As LisNoir said, it is every where, whenever I view a thread.
phio_chan wrote: As LisNoir said, it is every where, whenever I view a thread.

Yeah just ignore that for now. it's not important.
there seems to be a little bug in the drama list update thingy.. it doesn't update right away anymore...but it does if I leave the page and come back, so no biggie. just letting you know
The drama and movie statistics on my profile doesn't change number when I add new series to my list.
goldenseal50 wrote: there seems to be a little bug in the drama list update thingy.. it doesn't update right away anymore...but it does if I leave the page and come back, so no biggie. just letting you know

This is what I was going to post. I just noticed that now when I was putting a drama back on my plan to watch list.

Bengutsu wrote: The drama and movie statistics on my profile doesn't change number when I add new series to my list.

I think that takes a while to update, but I'm not sure.
I'm not sure if this is a bug but when I search for an actor, the server not only showed the name of the actor itself but also of another random actor.
Like when I search for Uchiyama Rina, the result showed her name AND Horikita Maki.