Home
goldenseal50 wrote: no, it just won't do anything :/

Hm, try it now.
I have no idea what browswer..i am at the library..probably google i guess
Click on "About" or something similar to find the version name and numbers. I can't help if I don't know the details.
internet explorer, they say :)
Do you know what version. I need the number too sorry
I really have no idea I can't really access anything...Eugene is a decent size city it should be a recent version
I still need the version #

And here is how to get it.
Sleepninja wrote: It says that I have two friend requests, but something odd happened.

I'm having the same problem....
Just reject them, since they're mostly users that doesn't exists
Ji-N wrote: Just reject them, since they're mostly users that doesn't exists

ah..really? Thanks:-)
lol I have those guys too :) okay so I don't have that tool bar with the help at the library..sorry It looks like I will have to get on someone elses computer to add stuff to my list...I am sure the problem lies with this library computer ( I can't even copy and paste with the mouse here) thanks for trying to help me :D
goldenseal50 wrote: been trying to add I love lee tae ri to my drama list from a couple of places and it just won't add :( must be some kind of bug

I am having a similar problem with IE8. When I click 'add to list' the page is refreshed and nothing happens. This wasn't happening last week though. Can you fix it please?
loormoon wrote: I am having a similar problem with IE8. When I click 'add to list' the page is refreshed and nothing happens. This wasn't happening last week though. Can you fix it please?

Can you link me to the page(s) this is happening to you at. Thanks
I think I fixed the IE problem. Let me know if anyone still having problem. Remember we don't support IE7.
I tried to change something at my biography but it doesn't work. When I click submit, it appears something like Birth Month is required. Birth Day is required. Birth Year is required. But these are mentioned there already. I use Google Chrome.