Home
Again, reviews. I just posted a review and it cut half of it. And I didn't use any <> :/
Can't upload pictures in Episode Guide.
our new airing thingy must have a bug..it is showing old shows as currently airing.
There are no end date to some of the dramas
oh, lol I guess we need a volunteer to fix that :)
goldenseal50 wrote: oh, lol I guess we need a volunteer to fix that :)

all we would need to do is submit a change to the drama profile and then it gets approve to change this right?
Hey MDL, I noticed that I keep on getting signed out at random intervals, especially when I visit the forums; for the past two days or so. Help a girl out please. Thanks in advance. :)
I think you'll need to clear the cookies for MDL or sign in with remember me.
Resolved, Thank You.
I had the same problem; clearing the cookies repeats the problem. Signing with username at the forums works until cache is cleared. Never had this issue before, and I never keep cookies and clear all browsing data upon closing the browser windows. In fact my google chrome stores cookies and when I log out of mdl, regardless of whether I clear the cookies or not, I have the same issue: getting to the forums from profile page logs me out of the forums.
You'll need to clear all cookies for MDL. The reason it log out b/c there are some kind of conflict going on with the cookies.
ok so now that i can FINALLY use the forums is it me or if im inactive for a loong time do they automatically log me off of MDL cause im watching a drama and i say ok i finish episode 4 but everytime i click on edit and changed it to four it say an error and when i refresh the page it just log me off all the way.........
I am having similar log in/forum issues. I tried clearing all of my cookies, but I am still having difficulties.
Log back in to MDL And log back out and see if thats any help. Use the login on the top right.
I can't upload pictures into episode guide, it have been like this for few days.