Last NON Asian Movie you watched?

This discussion has been closed.

watched underworld awakening last night. disappointed. 3D was not impressive (they need to stop doing EVERYTHING IN 3D now), it had action but nothing new really. the story had too many holes and unanswered question. as a fan i will always have underworld 1 and 2.
My Brother's Bride
The case of itaewon homicide. It made sad because it was a true story.
Last movie was Sophie's Revenge. It was a Hong Kong movie with So Ji-Sup with a small role. It was not bad
Harold and Kumar - A very 3d Christmas.
Breakfast at Tiffany's (1961)
The Lost Bladesman (2011) (Hongkong)
Ferris Bueller's Day Off xP
Final Destination 5 ...it was awsome until i realized i had to fly bak to my home the next day... ><
reph wrote: Final Destination 5 ...it was awsome until i realized i had to fly bak to my home the next day... ><

Haha. The fifth one was about the bus though no? Unless you mean the ending :p
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Haha. The fifth one was about the bus though no? Unless you mean the ending :p

i hav to travel alot back nd forth all the time....it takes 4 hrs journey to first go to the airport frm the bus....nd thn i hav to be in the plane for abt 1 nd half hrs (thankfully)...in the mean time i jus had those thoughts in my mind atm...u really cud see the signs...i jus literally playd the whole movie in reality on my mind...kinda freakd me out a lil' bit...but i'm ALIVE... xD
i busted out the old stuff, watched Flowers in the Attic.