We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Last NON Asian Movie you watched?

This discussion has been closed.

Burlesque (Christina Aguilera, Cher)
Yesterday night: The Happening (dir. M. Night Shyamalan). It Was Great! ^_^
Insidious.. Nice horror/Thriller movie.. Better watch it:)
nattie wrote: Yesterday night: The Happening (dir. M. Night Shyamalan). It Was Great! ^_^

I disliked that movie so much.

I watched Battle for L.A. It was...not the best movie to say the least.
INCEPTION <3 and it was beyond mind-blowingg
kofru wrote: Burlesque (Christina Aguilera, Cher)

i thought it was a pretty good movie :)
"Repo! the Genetic Opera!" for what I think was the... 15th time I watched it? :D
Kung Fu Panda 2
Po joins forces with a group of new kung-fu masters to take on an old enemy with a deadly new weapon.
Unknown with Liam Neeson. It was pretty good.
Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
I've just watched that movie ㅋㅋㅋ and you are right...it's awesome <3<3<3 gonna watch another movie :)) I think I'm gonna watch "Come Rain Come Shine" with Hyun Bin <3
Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
fsusilo100 wrote: Gnomeo & Juliet (cartoon movie) :D

that was the last American movie I saw ㅋㅋㅋ
Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
lilliancollinsfv wrote: Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides.It is superb.

that's the next American movie I want to watch....i just love Johnny Depp....he's an awesome talent <3
Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
aish..damn it..I meant that I've just watched "Secret" with Jay Chou...I accidentally pressed on Reply button instead of Repy with Quote button =))
Taylor wrote: aish..damn it..I meant that I've just watched "Secret" with Jay Chou...I accidentally pressed on Reply button instead of Repy with Quote button =))

Next time, can you try using the multiquote button? It's the one to the right of Reply with quote, that way you can respond to multiple people in one post :)