We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Last Non Asian TV show you watched?

This discussion has been closed.

LisNoir wrote: Jejeje....Just 4 more episodes to finish Season one. I'm on ep. 7 of S2 of GoT. Ep. 8 airs tomorrow.

erg i havent done anything but sat here watching this -_- my back is starting to hurt from sitting on this chair!
Just finished S1 EP7 now time to clean ><
I just wached Greys anatomy 8x24. Seriously, the show was interesting in the beginning but now...that finale was just so over the top. That and I was hoping what happened wouldn't happen, especially not to these particular characters...they were my favourite couple on the show and moreover, I found the entre script not very believeable.
Major League Baseball Tonight
ewwww baseballl ;c Games of Thrones S1 EP8
Game of Thrones S1 EP 9-10
how i met your mother season 2 (can't remember which episode)
Game of Thrones S2 EP1 >.> sleep time
Glee Season 3 episode 20. Thinking of stopping this show when this season is over.
NCIS Season 9 Episodes 22-24
Todays episode of Simpsons
rachel.lam wrote: Glee Season 3 episode 20. Thinking of stopping this show when this season is over.

i would have assume this to be the last season since they in their last year of high school o_o unless they plan to follow them to college which would be hard

Game of Thrones S2 EP 2-3
Game of Thrones S2 Ep. 8
LisNoir wrote: Game of Thrones S2 Ep. 8

same here ^^
Roswell Season One Episode 2
Game of thrones S2 Ep4