Last Non Asian TV show you watched?

This discussion has been closed.

Supernatural - S5 E9 - I love this show sooo much :P
Perception Season 1 Episode 3
Big Bang Theory Season 3 episode 10. The Gorilla Experiment.
Degrassi S1 Episodes 1-6
Degrassi S1 Episode 7
Crazy4You wrote: Degrassi S1 Episode 7

OHEMGGEE! I need to start watching it again so we can discuss. Which part are you at?
Sleepninja wrote: OHEMGGEE! I need to start watching it again so we can discuss. Which part are you at?

**Jimmy and Spinner got cut from the Basketball team. Liberty just got rejected by JT and Ashley found out her father is gay.**. I've seen parts of each season but never got to watch all the episodes, so now I can put two and two together :p And if you want the link that I'm using to watch it let me know (:

Degrassi S1 Episode 8
Crazy4You wrote: **Jimmy and Spinner got cut from the Basketball team. Liberty just got rejected by JT and Ashley found out her father is gay.**. I've seen parts of each season but never got to watch all the episodes, so now I can put two and two together :p And if you want the link that I'm using to watch it let me know (:

Degrassi S1 Episode 8

Yeah, I think I'm somewhere in season 3. I need to get back into the flow of watching my Western dramas.
Sleepninja wrote: Yeah, I think I'm somewhere in season 3. I need to get back into the flow of watching my Western dramas.

I like the older seasons more, I know I started around the 9th or 10th and I liked it then. I caught reruns when they marathoned though of the older seasons and I like how they kept the same people around for the longest time. But I'm going to go make a thread for it right now :p

I dunno, I saw an episode the other day and what with starting college next month I just really felt in the mood to watch it (:
Crazy4You wrote: I like the older seasons more, I know I started around the 9th or 10th and I liked it then. I caught reruns when they marathoned though of the older seasons and I like how they kept the same people around for the longest time. But I'm going to go make a thread for it right now :p

I dunno, I saw an episode the other day and what with starting college next month I just really felt in the mood to watch it (:

Yeah It's cool that they kept the cast members for so long. A lot of the adults in the series are from the original show too.
Sleepninja wrote: Yeah It's cool that they kept the cast members for so long. A lot of the adults in the series are from the original show too.

Mr. Simpson is the only one who has remained from the first season now haha. They kept a lot of the same cast for a while and while there's still a few of the ones that showed up in Season 4 or 5 or something none of the older ones are there anymore, it's still good, but the original casting was the best (:
Degrassi S1 Episodes 9-15 (Season 1 Final)
Suits season 2 episode 6