I'm obsessed and addicted with Emanet. I'm sucker for slow burn that finally explodes with a bang! Halil's subtle changes in eye expressions is just wow! ?  Mad respect for his method acting.  I'm also watching Hercai and Maraşlı. Been a fan of Burak since Aşk Laftan Anlamaz.

As a  Turkish person, i think most of them are cringefest for me. 

Vargnatt:

As a  Turkish person, i think most of them are cringefest for me. 

its every one for same,  no person like their own country dramas, not because they are not good, its just that they don't want same flavor 

DrAmAlOvEr:

its every one for same,  no person like their own country dramas, not because they are not good, its just that they don't want same flavor 

Probaby that too, but i hate the fact that most of Turkish dramas are poorly written with no originality also poor acting is another point that makes me cringe and stay away.  Like when i turn on the TV,  they're crying all the time (or yell at each other) and the scheme never ends!  There are exceptations like Bir Başkadır which i would recommend, in case if you haven't seen it yet. But they're like 5% of the whole Turkish drama industry.

Hercai is on Peacock! I was super surprised to see a Turkish show on there. Although they listed it under Latino shows because the only audio they offer is the Spanish dub? I don't really get why they don't have the original audio as an option

Hi to you all... I am new to turkishe series, Can someone tell me where you can watch it?  Maybe something like dramacool?  I watch on youtube but i cant really find  full episodes with englishe subs. I know i ask a lot but maybe some suggestions with a happy end please 

Anyone watching the new ongoing turkish series Ada masalı?? 

I AM ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH THE DRAMA. After a long time I feel that there is a Turkish drama which has a fresh and unique concept with so much depth.  The lead couple's chemistry is sizzling.  There are so many meaningful things shown in the drama. 

If anyone wants to watch they can watch it in StarTV website or YT channel live on Tuesdays 8pm turkey time (without subs) but english subtitles are available on Youtube too later. 

I have watched sefrin kizi,I liked it a lot. I am watching two series sol yanim and ariza. Ariza is really one of my favorites. Maybe someone can give me some recommendations?  Happy end and romance is really  important. Thank you

Ann:

Anyone watching the new ongoing turkish series Ada masalı?? 

I AM ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH THE DRAMA. After a long time I feel that there is a Turkish drama which has a fresh and unique concept with so much depth.  The lead couple's chemistry is sizzling.  There are so many meaningful things shown in the drama. 

If anyone wants to watch they can watch it in StarTV website or YT channel live on Tuesdays 8pm turkey time (without subs) but english subtitles are available on Youtube too later. 

I'm watching it! Only watched the first episode but it's really good! Love the chemistry between the leads and the summer feeling? it's definitely the most interesting Turkish drama I've watched for a while;)

I'm watching Black Money and it seems to be a soap opera. There's some overacting. The twists are almost making me laugh.

Turkish TV kind of reminds me of Columbian and Mexican TV in many ways. But hey, sometimes I'm in the mood for the messiness and soap opera overacting.

Edit: To add this is my first ever Turkish drama and first impressions as this thing is 150+ episodes and I only recently started it.

I didn't know there are so many people who is watching Turkish dramas in MDL, it's surprising :)

sarhos:

I didn't know there are so many people who is watching Turkish dramas in MDL, it's surprising :)

We keep our hearts open to any culture and country but the only condition is that it must be in our reach. and MDL makes it possible in some terms. 

Yeah it was hard to find Turkish dramas on web, now its better i guess :)

omg I'm so happy I found this forum!!

I've seen only a handful of Turkish dramas and I want to watch more. Please send me your favourites and I will watch them all

If only there was a place like Mydramalist but for Turkish dramas and for other countries waaa :')