I so wanna see this movie, but I haven't yet >< It's actually amazing that noone has spoiled it for me yet , 'cause usually when a new film comes out , talk starts everywhere ^^
Ok hope im not spoiling it for you now.. but i prefer the book than the movie!! the book goes into more details and you know what each characters are thinking!
MusicROSE wrote: I so wanna see this movie, but I haven't yet >< It's actually amazing that noone has spoiled it for me yet , 'cause usually when a new film comes out , talk starts everywhere ^^
Sleepninja wrote: Apparently, they are making her stand alone novel, The Host, into a movie as well. I guess they are trying to milk her popularity for all it's worth. I have not read that book, nor have I heard much buzz about it so I'm not sure how well it will do in theaters.

I LOVE this book so much, I had to read a few chapters before really getting into it, but I cried a couple times while reading it and I never cry in books. I don't regret buying this book at all and I am going to read it again soon, but I need to finish the manga I'm reading atm lol
islandCHICKloveDRAMA wrote: Ok hope im not spoiling it for you now.. but i prefer the book than the movie!! the book goes into more details and you know what each characters are thinking!

Well , it wouldn't be the first time really, I sorta read the 2nd book before the movie and was very disappointed , I guess I expected too much, that's why I'm not taking the risk this time, I'll see the movie first then read the book ^^

This is an adorable pic.

GAH! I hate having to wait, but will definitely be seeing this for my birthday.
MusicROSE wrote: Well , it wouldn't be the first time really, I sorta read the 2nd book before the movie and was very disappointed , I guess I expected too much, that's why I'm not taking the risk this time, I'll see the movie first then read the book ^^

i think the movie standin alone in general is not good at all, the only reason why i liked it was because i read the book ;x
Sleepninja wrote:

GAH! I hate having to wait, but will definitely be seeing this for my birthday.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

i'll be watching this around my birthday tooo, i usually plan it with a bunch of friends and i force the guys to come out too ....funny thing is it always comes out around november xD

and i gotta say im looking foward to the host movie more than this one