I guess I just wanted to make a thread based solely on this genre of music because this is what I listen to most of the time lol :) other than kpop. If you guys have any rnb soul or rap/hiphop songs to share please do! Any songs that you really like or you think are underrated. heres some songs to start off: "The Weeknd - The Morning" "Uness - Taste Your Heartbeat"
Love The Weeknd. My favorite has to be Wicked Games and of course I am listening to him right now.
Wait there's good R&B and rap outside of Asian pop? o.O I can only think of Usher. Though I wouldn't really call him great :2
Have you never listened to the good stuff? Haha the 90s and early 2000s were the best for this kind of music!

I grew up listening to a lot of Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson
Usher, TLC, Destiny's Child, Nelly, Ashanti, Alicia Keys
Many others.

Although I don't really listen to any of the new stuff....haha.
Crazy4You wrote: Have you never listened to the good stuff? Haha the 90s and early 2000s were the best for this kind of music!

I grew up listening to a lot of Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson
Usher, TLC, Destiny's Child, Nelly, Ashanti, Alicia Keys
Many others.

Although I don't really listen to any of the new stuff....haha.

Heck yes! Also DMX, Busta Rhymes, Missy Elliot, Eve, Eminem, Dr. Dre, so many more. I feel a music spam coming :D
I would suggest to people not from the UK to check out Tinnie Tempah & Labrinth
RainFlower wrote: I would suggest to people not from the UK to check out Tinnie Tempah & Labrinth

They sound familiar, but I'm drawing a blank..........
90's stylin'

70's stylin'

50's stylin'

Good stuff people!!
Love Bust-A-Move

Also Ray Charles ♥♥♥♥
Wow there are so many good ones listed. Isley Brothers, LSG are just a couple of other ones I can think of. I am not as much of a fan of the newer stuff just a few whom I feel are good.