devitto wrote: The Rasmus - Sail Away..

Uhm, I don't like The Rasmus at all. Hated them a while ago, but I really like this song. :D

Didn't they that in song "In The Shadows"?? Wow I feel so old right now I remember it lol
Beka_Leigh wrote: Didn't they that in song "In The Shadows"?? Wow I feel so old right now I remember it lol

Yes. And it's not old - I even remember their very first album (which I got back then, 1997) and I'm only 19. xD

Avenged Sevenfold - Betrayed. <3
Beka_Leigh wrote: Didn't they that in song "In The Shadows"?? Wow I feel so old right now I remember it lol

devitto wrote: Yes. And it's not old - I even remember their very first album (which I got back then, 1997) and I'm only 19. xD

Avenged Sevenfold - Betrayed. <3

The Rasmus. <3 First Day Of My Life!

The Guess Who- "These Eyes", Live at the Paramount...This song, written in 1969, is still one of the saddest breakup songs I will ever listen to. The lyrics and music give me chills every time I hear it. For anyone who likes music, they should check out this band; they originally recorded "American Woman" in 1970.
Mad World - Gary Jules
Trent Dabbs - Last Kiss

Disturbed - Asylum

To Sir, With Love by Lulu--the title track of the film by the same name. If you get the chance to see the film, please do. It's a little like Gokusen actually, minus the huge fight scenes. Sidney Poitier at his best.
Blue October - Into the Ocean
30 Seconds to Mars - Hurricane <3
devitto wrote: Yes. And it's not old - I even remember their very first album (which I got back then, 1997) and I'm only 19. xD

I wish I was 19 lol,
It came out in 2004, I was 13. Wow... it took me longer than it should've done to do that math haha

Aaliyah ~ I Care 4 U