ville valo summer vine
"Somebody that I used to know" on the radio. I don't know the artist, but for some reason I always like it when that song's on the radio. :D
Can you believe this is a Justin Bieber song? This guy deserves to be on stage making millions. I listened to the original after listening to the cover. I didn't make it to the 20 second mark on the original.

Sleepninja wrote: Can you believe this is a Justin Bieber song? This guy deserves to be on stage making millions. I listened to the original after listening to the cover. I didn't make it to the 20 second mark on the original.

I agree with you cover is better than the original one. ps: i didn't listen the original one :)
Sleepninja wrote: Can you believe this is a Justin Bieber song? This guy deserves to be on stage making millions. I listened to the original after listening to the cover. I didn't make it to the 20 second mark on the original.

That's a JB song? O_o.... Why isn't the guy singing this cover the popular one? Wae? lol

Edit: Oh, goose. I couldn't stop myself and listened, more accurately tried to listen to it. I didn't make it past the first lyrics...
LisNoir wrote: That's a JB song? O_o.... Why isn't the guy singing this cover the popular one? Wae? lol

Edit: Oh, goose. I couldn't stop myself and listened, more accurately tried to listen to it. I didn't make it past the first lyrics...

LMAO!

Paramore - Brick by Boring Brick

Fall Out Boy - Dance Dance

That's Outrageous - Obliviate

Hero - Skillet
Mike Doughty - I Hear The Bells

Schoolhouse Rock- Conjunction Junction

(i.e. what English majors do when they don't have class.)
Super Bass - Nicki Minaj I'm trying to learn how to rap, I'm actually pretty good at it surprisingly.
AC/DC - Thunderstruck