Oh god why Finland why D::: Why sing in Swedish D::: *has nothing against Sweden or the language*
Szasha wrote: Oh haha!
Jedward's fangirls are intimidating, ever tried talking to one?

I just saw Russia's entry and although I was a bit sceptical at first, I've got to admit that they rock. So adorable <3

lol I have never met one to talk to. XD I mean I like them, but I'm not a scary fan :p What, do they shoot lasers from their eyes?

Haha Those Russian ladies are so cute!
Sleepninja wrote: lol I have never met one to talk to. XD I mean I like them, but I'm not a scary fan :p What, do they shoot lasers from their eyes?

Haha Those Russian ladies are so cute!

I also like Jedward - just saw an interview and they are pretty entertaining. But ... don't even mention that you might prefer a different song or think one of their outfits was a little strange...heck no, they try to stab you to death - with Jedward's hairstyle.

Aren't they adorable? <3 Have you listened to their song?
Szasha wrote: I also like Jedward - just saw an interview and they are pretty entertaining. But ... don't even mention that you might prefer a different song or think one of their outfits was a little strange...heck no, they try to stab you to death - with Jedward's hairstyle.

Aren't they adorable? <3 Have you listened to their song?

haha I say bring it on! I will speak my mind whether they like it or not. And yes, those ladies are adorable. The song is pretty cute.
I disliked Jedward last year. But i always enjoy watching Eurovision( even as an American).
And Romania's 2012 winner is.... Mandinga- Zaleilah

Yeona wrote: And Romania's 2012 winner is.... Mandinga- Zaleilah

I like that this year we have quantitywise more songs in languages other than English.
*starts dancing some traditional-pop-folklore-Russian-song*

My country's song is obviously in English and for as long as I've been watching the ESC there was
certainly never one Deutsch.
Yeona wrote: And Romania's 2012 winner is.... Mandinga- Zaleilah

Why, God, why :( ?

Madona was the best