Today the official trailer dropped. I´m so excited everything looks so good and not rushed. I´m personally most excited about SanRay but i love the rest of the couples as well. I loved everything about the trailer but my fave scene is Ray´s tattoo scene, that was wild.  I feel like San is going to be hurt a lot from what the trailer shows and there´s going to be also a lot of angst.   So what did you like most about the trailer ? and what do you  wanna see? 

First, I can't even. I absolutely loved the trailer. I didn't think GMMTV had it in them . LIke, that car scene with Top and Boston... OH MY GOD.  Second,  At the moment, I love all of the couples and can't really tell which is or is going to be my favorite. But, if I had to choose one on the spot it would be between  SandRay and TopMew. Lastly, I would like to see just how much the main cast is going to come out of their comfort zones with this show. I know that they are all extremely excellent actors and widely versatile.  All of the main cast has been in BL's before, but none quite like this. I feel like this and Playboyy are going to really make us need to pray about what are lives are. Overall, I can say that I will truly enjoy this series. So proud of my boys.

The trailer was z lot. A lot to see a lot to digest. I just kept on screaming  the whole time out of shock. There was thrusting, humping, gyrating. Everything was going on all at once. I do know that the trailer was made that way to attract viewers. Gmmtv had been putting out more mature content with friend zone, warp effect and now only fans...err friends. I have some expectations for it. I hope this will not be some shallow story about a love triangle or requited love. I hope it lives up to my expectations of being very messy. Like low down, drag down, for the streets messy. 

This show is supposed to represent sexually mature and active young adults. So i hope they deal properly with issues that affect this current generation in terms of love, sex, betrayal, friendships and situationships. I will give it a shot

Maryam Baruwa:

The trailer was z lot. A lot to see a lot to digest. I just kept on screaming  the whole time out of shock. There was thrusting, humping, gyrating. Everything was going on all at once. I do know that the trailer was made that way to attract viewers. Gmmtv had been putting out more mature content with friend zone, warp effect and now only fans...err friends. I have some expectations for it. I hope this will not be some shallow story about a love triangle or requited love. I hope it lives up to my expectations of being very messy. Like low down, drag down, for the streets messy. 

This show is supposed to represent sexually mature and active young adults. So i hope they deal properly with issues that affect this current generation in terms of love, sex, betrayal, friendships and situationships. I will give it a shot

Only Fans is CRAZZYYY. I agree. I hope that it is cat fight ratchet messy. I also hope that it doesn't get to messy because that is just going to be annoying.

First thought was that First and Khaotung really were not lying that they got like 90% angst. I think out of all of them they're gonna be the ones that hurt most and I just hope that both of them can do some comedy or something next, give the tear ducts a rest. 

Second thought was that this looks exactly as messy as I hoped, and that I am praying that it is good because I can handle just about any ending so long as we get there in a way that makes sense. I will be so sad if I had all this hype and excitement just to have it die because messy describes not just the characters, but the actual show structure. 

Third was that I really hope people don't lose their minds if and when things don't go the way they want them to. I think we all have things we do and don't want to happen, but I hope we all keep in mind that whatever we want doesn't really matter, that these people have a vision and that they're gonna tell that story regardless. Personally if I don't like it I'll just stop watching. 

And all the above is a lie. My first reaction to the trailer was a lot of blue screening followed by delighted laughter. All those thoughts above were on a rewatching. I really can't wait and I'm excited and nervous because all the speculation and discussion leading up to it has been so fun. What I want most of all is for the fun to continue. 

And for more memes of Mew yeeting Boston into the pool.