SecondaryLeadsandcouples:

@Rima-Chan

The wife sounds toxic AF I mean isn’t she older usually when the woman is older and not as attractive as the partner they are toxic, but there’s cases that they are just toxic overall beautiful or ugly.

I been seeing more Chinese viewers comment on his fake kisses or lack of kissing. For how many more actors there is that are way more attractive, way better at acting and do kiss. This guy must be so lucky or blessed or have contacts with higher people. 

I agree with the last sentence, but especially with the last words

Alexandria Gabriel:

So, you only watched them for kisses??

I wouldn't have liked him in one and only if it were just for kisses. The script demanded he wouldn't ever marry or have kids. But every other romantic drama he refuses exception being Bai lu and Dilreba...that is pretty hypocritical 

BRAVOOOOO love your response! Because it’s mostly true! He know how to picks his dramas. 

Some may argue but come on the actresses mentioned draw audience in a huge scale 

@Rima-Chan

The wife sounds toxic AF I mean isn’t she older usually when the woman is older and not as attractive as the partner they are toxic, but there’s cases that they are just toxic overall beautiful or ugly.

I been seeing more Chinese viewers comment on his fake kisses or lack of kissing. For how many more actors there is that are way more attractive, way better at acting and do kiss. This guy must be so lucky or blessed or have contacts with higher people. 

I guess his luck will run it's course in a couple of years. Actors as handsome and charasmatic as Hu Ge, Huang Xiaoming aren't getting any roles. He's already 33 with his list of dos and don'ts and cnetz always complaining about his fake kisses and fake muscles he'll be soon replaced.

menda tshering:

I guess his luck will run it's course in a couple of years. Actors as handsome and charasmatic as Hu Ge, Huang Xiaoming aren't getting any roles. He's already 33 with his list of dos and don'ts and cnetz always complaining about his fake kisses and fake muscles he'll be soon replaced.

Huang Xiaoming is not getting any roles ? ?  I don’t agree on that.  

Connoisseur of Gratitude:

Huang Xiaoming is not getting any roles ? ?  I don’t agree on that.  

The last memorable role was in winter begonia i think 

Maybe his wife is his connection? Maybe she is rich?

They met when he was just starting and only got support role. Then went to Korea to train as an idol. But got an offer for lead role(Someone unknown and out of the country suddenly got an offer for lead role) and when he returned his now wife was also there to greet him and one of the casts. 

He said she was his support then. Always cheering him on, telling him "at least you got lead role unlike me forever just support". And then she started taking care of his welfare, his housing , transportation and clothing and food and all.

So they started dating and later on he got his break with Tang Dynasty and she was there too and during couple promotion he admitted he has a gf and said even though she is not saying anything, he know she probably getting hurt from all the scenes.

Anyway,  he has nothing bad to say to her except all goodness. Last year, even though he usually don't talk about his family and relationships.  He made it clear last year that "he is a loyal man" 

Anyways I do not think we should be hating him just because he refused to do kiss scenes. And if you feel cheated because the kiss scenes were mostly based on angles, again, that is something that he and the director and the actress probably agreed on. I am sure by now, these actresses knew they will never get kiss scenes.

And speaking of fake kiss scenes Shen Yuen and Jerry Yan also did fake kiss scenes. Shen Yue used a body double for the kiss. Yet no one criticized her.

And if one day he no longer gets lucky with his drama. That's life. That's how it is for actors and actresses,  even those top actors who do great kiss scenes will one day be out of limelight as new comers come. So it is not good to put an insult and wish him ill and be happy with the thought of someone's downfall .

"And speaking of fake kiss scenes Shen Yuen and Jerry Yan also did fake kiss scenes. Shen Yue used a body double for the kiss. Yet no one criticized her"

Because nobody noticed it!  Me including

. Actually I am shocked lol  I  must admit  the scenes were all  well and professional  done. !    but  Do you know the reason why  Shen Yuen  used the body double? Because  the guy is twenty years older  she  ist  in  a relationship?                                                                      

Tomorrow her new drama airs omg  i don't wanna  fake kisses!!! ;(

menda tshering:

Some may argue but come on the actresses mentioned draw audience in a huge scale 

Maybe because we are adults who can grasp and comprehend the situation, The named actresses are in fact super famous and IT girls in China. And I am not a fan of neither so I don't watch neither dramas but I can accept they are huge. Also why would he turn down such projects, and he is not that important to have the kissing scenes removed. 

I agree with the last sentence, but especially with the last words

Sincerely I would agree with his no kissing if he had a sickness that is transmitted by kissing, or that his co star is younger as in under age but not because of his wife being insecure, she meet him as an actor for goodness sake. 

Also with Shen Yue and Jerry I don't know who told the girl who posted it here about them using body doubles, like noooooo way.  We can clearly see its them.  https://youtu.be/_lz_JgjaF-M

Also here is clearly them no scene cuts and they process to kiss on 0.09 https://youtu.be/shGZl_hgbgM 

Body doubles when they do that they focus only on the lips or the eyes. So we never see the side profiles of the real actors. That is how you can know the difference. Also when is hard to notice is when they use their thumb on the lips and I kiss my thumb method but there he the man will 100 percent will be grabbing the face of the girl. On the second video I sent you she is the one kissing him. 

menda tshering:

Or maybe he should stick to action dramas but he is not dumb he knows what sells and that is romance. Let see how that goes. 

@Alexandria Gabriel

Well she must no be so supportive if she is in a way blocking him from getting more roles where he is required to kiss, even maybe movies. 

It's so shady he keeps repeating how loyal he is, he must feel guilty of something.

I don't only critic him for his lack of kissing, but also cause I don't understand why they keep giving him this roles when he lacks on the acting skill and he is not as good looking as other actors plus no kissing. 

Until today I never saw no one wish him ill or his downfall at least not here in this comment thread but if it cnetizens well that is on them.  I don't wish him nothing bad.  I don't dislike him as a human but his lack of professionalism. Also the body suit? what does that say about him, fake kisses fake body. 

Where did Shen Yue didn't kiss? because the drama with Jerry they did kiss and there is videos on youtube. I did share some with another user on the top comments. 

but we keep repeating the same things over and over. I will only come back to say if he did kiss or not on this drama and that is all. 

Maybe because we are adults who can grasp and comprehend the situation, The named actresses are in fact super famous and IT girls in China. And I am not a fan of neither so I don't watch neither dramas but I can accept they are huge. Also why would he turn down such projects, and he is not that important to have the kissing scenes removed. 

Pretty sure Bai Lu and LQ were in same line when it comes to popularity. BL mostly became more popular after One and Only.

Seven Tan is also popular. Dilraba is probably the most popular amongst the ones he partnered with, so it is obvious he cannot offend her, otherwise he will be canceled. 

But most of the girls he partnered with were mostly same line when it comes to popularity. 

"And speaking of fake kiss scenes Shen Yuen and Jerry Yan also did fake kiss scenes. Shen Yue used a body double for the kiss. Yet no one criticized her" 

Because nobody noticed it!  Me including

. Actually I am shocked lol  I  must admit  the scenes were all  well and professional  done. !    but  Do you know the reason why  Shen Yuen  used the body double? Because  the guy is twenty years older  she  ist  in  a relationship?                                                                      

Tomorrow her new drama airs omg  i don't wanna  fake kisses!!! ;(

Jerry said in an interview. He ate garlic before kissing Shen Yue, so Shen Yue got traumatized and no longer want to be kiss, so they used body double for the kiss.

Alexandria Gabriel:

Jerry said in an interview. He ate garlic before kissing Shen Yue, so Shen Yue got traumatized and no longer want to be kiss, so they used body double for the kiss.

Lol omg  it made me laugh now,? ?? the same happened to me , only I was the one who ate  garlic  ? that person   with me so traumatized too…and refused to me  kiss me either lol 

Hopefully her costar in her newest drama doesn’t  like garlic ?