Alexandria Gabriel:

@Secondaryleadsandcouples 

I think that's how it is in Western Management or Outsidr Cdrama. Who knows how it works for Cdrama land.

He clearly said it

https://youtu.be/dEE_hUdmM9M

Around 5:30

And this was probably before he accept this drama "Thousand Years for you"

"The script I received may be different from the final script that they will give me once the filming start. So I have to follow of course and do what I was told even if I didn't want to. So now I am waiting for the scripts to be complete and see if things can be settled with"

Anyway I doubt Diliraba's management will agree if he is paid higher just for the kiss scenes.

But that is funny because  when he didn’t kiss was before (let’s see if he does not kiss on this one or he does) , what you mean or what he meant was that before he didn’t have his final script now he does so he choose to kiss? . If what he said is in fact true. The two kissing ones were this year when supposedly he gets final scripts, I did see that the Dilraba one was film this year. Again if what he said last year (based on the video you sent) he gets the all final scripts since last year, knowing about the kiss. 

I mean we can’t know for a fact why he choose to kiss those two actress unless he says it which I doubt.  Also I never said get paid higher than the actress I meant get paid more, let’s say his normal set wage is 500,000 that he got payed 700,000 or more. 

Another example is Weilong, Gabriella, Lay for a fact are actors that were known for not kissing. 

Weilong he said he didn’t want to for his age, kissed later on. I don’t know the reason why Gabriella didn’t but she only has kiss one actor in a historical before that and after she didn’t. Until her drama with Luhan her now boyfriend. Lay until today doesn’t kiss well he did a dude in a movie , (accidental kiss). 

You guys saw there was a possible kiss in episode 23 like almost lips touching but the kiss was interrupted lol even if I know he doesn’t kiss in the majority of his dramas I still give him the benefit of the doubt but disappointed about the almost kiss. 

Okay. I just saw this video compilation of his kiss scenes. He could kiss and was fine at kissing scenes (at least before he announced his relationship) so I am not sure why... would he not agree with kissing scenes. So as I said, it may be just his roles doesn't have requirements for it but if it's required then he will do it.

https://www.facebook.com/100079590612813/posts/pfbid02o5ikerNAPFUWijCGpyNhQ25sgsgnUfxgRM29KHmvSWL3M5Bj9Bt5JCAqFXummDdil/

Alexandria Gabriel:

Okay. I just saw this video compilation of his kiss scenes. He could kiss and was fine at kissing scenes (at least before he announced his relationship) so I am not sure why... would he not agree with kissing scenes. So as I said, it may be just his roles doesn't have requirements for it but if it's required then he will do it.

https://www.facebook.com/100079590612813/posts/pfbid02o5ikerNAPFUWijCGpyNhQ25sgsgnUfxgRM29KHmvSWL3M5Bj9Bt5JCAqFXummDdil/

It's not because of role requirments he's straight out refused to kiss after marriage. He received tons of criticism and now trying to get back on track. If he doesn't want to kiss in a romance drama he should work in adventure,spy,action only. 

I am just curious,   many of you criticize him for not kissing  and but you are still watching his dramas ,  what  is  so special  about this  guy that makes you still watch him, especially in romance dramas?  

Connoisseur of Gratitude:

I am just curious,   many of you criticize him for not kissing  and but you are still watching his dramas ,  what  is  so special  about this  guy that makes you still watch him, especially in romance dramas?  

Agree. There are people who are okay with him not doing kiss scenes and still liked his drama. I even saw some angry comments for his kissing scene with dilraba saying they were disappointed and even guilt tripping "Your wife must be crying"

If you want kissing scenes there are tons of dramas with that. But obviously some people are fine with his dramas not having kissing scenes hence his dramas were mostly popular.

So what if he won't do kissing scene? Would that offend the actress? Pretty sure most of them doesn't care.

Or do you just want to see kiss scene with LQ?

I'm just really curious. Bcoz there was even one comment who seems to wish him ill .

He has a cute face and decent acting...but it's mostly his co stars who have more fans. Seven Tan,Bai lu, Dilreba who wouldn't watch their dramas?

menda tshering:

He has a cute face and decent acting...but it's mostly his co stars who have more fans. Seven Tan,Bai lu, Dilreba who wouldn't watch their dramas?

BRAVOOOOO love your response! Because it’s mostly true! He know how to picks his dramas. 

I don’t watch his dramas! The only one I have watched was Under the power because I like Seven didn’t know him at all. Right after Seven talked about him using body dobles for that scene and looked it up and knew about his no kissing contract. There’s an interview watched it years ago he said it himself. 

Watched One and Only because of the secondary couple skipped his scenes. 

I wanted to watch this one because the actress not him. So saw this post and came to complain about his no kissing. 

menda tshering:

So, you only watched them for kisses??

Alexandria Gabriel:

So, you only watched them for kisses??

Because I couldn't reply to your other reply about the link video you share I will respond here.  You proved what I said, and what I been repeating to you and others. The video showed the four times he actually did kiss on his dramas. Two before marriage and the two I have been talking about (Bai Lu and Dilraba). We agree we will never know why he picked to kiss the last two and that is that. 

Alexandria Gabriel:

Agree. There are people who are okay with him not doing kiss scenes and still liked his drama. I even saw some angry comments for his kissing scene with dilraba saying they were disappointed and even guilt tripping "Your wife must be crying"

If you want kissing scenes there are tons of dramas with that. But obviously some people are fine with his dramas not having kissing scenes hence his dramas were mostly popular.

So what if he won't do kissing scene? Would that offend the actress? Pretty sure most of them doesn't care.

Or do you just want to see kiss scene with LQ?

I'm just really curious. Bcoz there was even one comment who seems to wish him ill .

I have no problem with  “ no kisses” rather with fake kisses .When I saw my first drama with him   I found him very charismatic and was very fond  of him, and then… came one fake kiss after another . I felt  as somebody would cheat me.

Nevertheless he must be doing something right , when he still gets so many roles .There are are many unexplained things in this world  and he is one of them :) but it’s good so! And   I still like him, but I don’t feel like watching his dramas anymore..

menda tshering:

ME !  I am glad he chooses these actresses  as costars  because it does not make me so sad that I am missing something. 

Nothing against these actresses….only I rather prefer watching  more “ fresh faces” and  not so omnipresent personalities. 

I actually feel like he got in trouble with his wife last year due to all those kissing scenes he did. Lol

I saw a video of him where he apologized to his fans saying that "he is sorry because he knew they wanted to see more from him but due to circumstances he couldn't and then thanked them for accepting him despite his lacking "

Dilraba, Ren Jialun and Shun Yao (Lin Haoqing) were all in Chinese New Year event this year. But Jialun and Riba didn't do promotion, instead Jialun and Shun Yao made a solo performance whilst Riba sang with Yang Yang for YAMG anniversary. - Either Youko is just very bad at promotion unlike Iqiyi where the Main Couple do promotion together or whatever. We shall see if LQ and Jialun will do promotion for this drama. Because Jialun used to do that with his previous co-stars.

Or Riba just no longer want to get involved with a married man - she was so active in promoting BW in her Weibo account though. But she was awkward during Press Conference with him last year, so I think it's possible she just being careful. 

Anyway that will probably just add to another mysteries about Ren Jialun lol

I, myself am not really fan of kissing scenes so I'm okay with or without. 

But I just watched the latest episode after someone convinced me(lol) but I think with all these "almost kisses" teases - we might actually get some kiss scenes.

1.  We shall see.

@Rima-Chan

The wife sounds toxic AF I mean isn’t she older usually when the woman is older and not as attractive as the partner they are toxic, but there’s cases that they are just toxic overall beautiful or ugly.

I been seeing more Chinese viewers comment on his fake kisses or lack of kissing. For how many more actors there is that are way more attractive, way better at acting and do kiss. This guy must be so lucky or blessed or have contacts with higher people.