I am sorry but I can´t find any other drama that might be interesting for you ;( Sungkyunkwan Scandel is already on your list and it is my favorite Drama that revolves about gender bender :D I haven´t watched this yet but I heard that the drama The Butterfly Lovers is very good too....It is a historical drama :)
Mirichan wrote: I am sorry but I can´t find any other drama that might be interesting for you ;( Sungkyunkwan Scandel is already on your list and it is my favorite Drama that revolves about gender bender :D
I haven´t watched this yet but I heard that the drama The Butterfly Lovers is very good too....It is a historical drama :)

Thanks for the suggestion! I will check out Butterfly Lovers!
Sungkyunkwan Scandal was really good!! Though I was torn between wanting her to be with both main leads!! and Song Joong Ki's character Goo Yong Ha was sooo adorable and funny! :)
There was already a thread for this here. <----clicky
Here are a few others that may interest you:

IS: Otoko Demo Onna Demo Nai Sei: IS follows the high school life of Hoshino Haru. Haru was born intersex meaning that he was born with physical characteristics of both sexes and cannot clearly be assigned as a binary gender based on these physical characteristics. Registered as female at birth but later raised as a boy (gender) since he always played with boys his age during the earlier years of school. Haru is forced to attend high school as a girl because of this.

Otomen: The story centers around the popular high school boy Masamune Asuka, the top kendo fighter in the nation. However, beneath his cool exterior, he is actually fond of sweets and shojo manga, and is skilled in sewing and cooking. When he instantly falls for the transfer student Miyakozuka Ryo, his secret is in danger of being exposed.

Satomi Hakkenden: Known as the "greatest samurai novel in Japan", this drama is based on the novel. The tragic romance of a princess and the adventure of eight heroic samurai.

Edited to add:
Oops, I just saw that there was another thread. sorry :)
Kawaikochan wrote:
Edited to add:
Oops, I just saw that there was another thread. sorry :)

They have been merged. :D
Throwing another one out there. It's a remake of Coffee Prince, so the lead female pretends to be a man.

Happy Michelin Kitchen
I yet have to see a girl convincingly disguise as a male being.
There's a korean Hana Kimi coming up. Then there's coffee prince, but I don't know if that one counts ^^
Szasha wrote: I yet have to see a girl convincingly disguise as a male being.

i thought the chick from coffe prince was pretty convincing... not perfect, but convincing.
Szasha wrote: I yet have to see a girl convincingly disguise as a male being.

I have seen only a few pictures, but the girl from Taiwanese Hana Kimi looks pretty convincing.
cityhunter83 wrote: i thought the chick from coffe prince was pretty convincing... not perfect, but convincing.

catnip wrote: I have seen only a few pictures, but the girl from Taiwanese Hana Kimi looks pretty convincing.

Agree. They both were.
LisNoir wrote: Agree. They both were.

Just watched "He's a woman, She's a Man" Thought the actress did a phenomenal job.

will also add these - TAIWAN Boy and Girl (aka Yellow Ribbon Love) The drama is a romantic comedy about the son of the CEO of a department store who falls in love with a poor girl. In order to earn more money, the girl binds up her chest and goes to live in a boy's dormitory where many amusing things happen. currently on ep 9 - it's so so Title: 再生緣 Cantonese/Mandarin title: Joi Sung Yuen / Zai Sheng Yuan English title: Eternal Happiness Genre: Historical drama, romance, adventure Episodes: 32 Haven't started yet so can't say lol He's a woman, She's a Man - old but good! gave it an 8 sequel - Who's the woman who's the man - kinda eh gave it 6 rating My Bratty princess spinoff Title: 刁蛮俏御医 / Diao Man Qiao Yu Yi Also known as: 皇家娇医 / Huang Jia Jiao Yi Genre: Romance, comedy Episodes: 38 Broadcast period: 2011 If you like bratty you will probably like this one. Cute.