Yo, so I'm usually all into the romance-comedy genre but lately I've been craving for something else. I'm looking for the type of dramas that have you at the edge of your seat. I've already seen Maou (one of the best!) and Bloody Monday (1&2). Just recently I watched White Christmas (korean) and loved that one too, but as I'm studying japanese atm, I would like something in this language~ So any recommendations on exciting/scary (not the-grudge-type-of-scary though!) mystery/thriller type of stories would be very welcomed :) Thank you~!
Maybe, maybe The Quiz Show 2
Majo Saiban is a good one, and also with Ikuta Toma like Maou ;) Majo Saiban is purely detective type and has no paranormal mystery in it, but I would say the amount of suspense is high.
@darkangel662008 - ahh, forgot to mention; I've seen Liar Game too :) It's good! @Szasha I have it under my plan to watch list already~! Miiiight watch it soon ^^ @catnip I have this under my plan-to-watch list too, but I haven't found any decent quality vids of it with eng sub :( Any idea where I can find a not completely-pixelated version? thx guys <3
This should be in the recommendations section of the forums.
Atami no Sousoukan Keizoku 2: Spec Gonzo
Please make future threads asking for recommendations here <--Clicky :)

Seems like you've seen the ones I would recommend (Liar Game & White Christmas, and the last one is Korean...lol).
I recommend this one, with many famous actors and different story but related in each episode

http://mydramalist.com/japanese-drama/248/shinzanmono
Keizoku 2: SPEC God's Quiz Season 1/2 Special Affairs Team TEN Strawberry Night The Quiz Show 1 Some are abit more detective genre but they are still nice ^^
I would say Liar game and City Hunter plus IRIS those last 2 ressemble Bloody Monday somehow.
I up Liar game and quiz show season2 Liar game 1 was kinda shitty just make it through s1 and Te rest are good
Mask Rider Black....... oops ..not good recomendation i think lol =)
Liar Game 1, 2, Movie, even the newer ones ^^ I'm not so into mystery, suspense and stuff, but I absolutely loved it!!!!! <3 :P