I'm wondering if there's a drama with a shy female lead, preferably suffering from a form of Social Anxiety/phobia or such. I've already seen and dropped Heart to Heart, because i thought the female lead was rather loud for someone with social phobia, so if anyone could recommend me anything dealing with social anxiety, i would be thankful. It's fine if it was a male lead too, because i hardly think there would be that many dramas in this kind of genre, specifically with a female lead. 

Flower Boy Next Door is exactly what you're looking for.
I have actually watched that drama, and it's like one of my ALL TIME favorites. Though lots of people found it boring.
I loved it too! As someone who suffers from social anxiety disorder myself, I found how they portrayed it very realistic.
Date. It's a japanese drama and the male lead is a hikikomori 
Kazoku Game also deals with issues of social anxiety and related problems like bullying and not fitting in (A tutor is hired by a family to help the son who has these problems) 
Nobuta Wo Produce also probably fits your description since it's about a girl who is really shy and has trouble socializing and two guys decide to help her and they become friends. 
Very true. It was extremely well played out, not many dramas can do that.
Thanks for that! Kazoku Game seems awesome, i'll be checking that one out.
Oh My Ghost that is airing right now. Bong Sun, the girl who gets possessed, is very timid to the extent that she won't speak up for herself and just apologises for everything.
I think i read that she turns into a confident person later though, doesn't she?
@Asho - Unknown at this point. But when the ghost is possessing her it's a complete takeover and she remembers none of it - although she has to deal with the repercussions. They will probably develop her character to be a more confident person but it's not an instant thing or anything.
Heart to Heart is that kind of drama.
Flower Boy Next Door is def one of my all-time faves. I guess people found it boring because they couldn't relate to it. I personally hate it when the girl is all in-your-face and not empathetic because that's not the kind of person I am. 
I second nobuta wo produce.
I like how the girl changed step by step. It just not make sense for me when a person with social anxiety changed the personality after changed the clothes (like what I've seen in some other dramas)
@Fabiya Sadly, lots of dramas have those kinds of loud female leads, which is why i love when there comes one that's more reserved and quiet :D