Yeah...The only one I can say from your PTW list is Saiko no Jinsei Owarikata -Ending Planner-. Sorry, I'm a kdrama fan. :)
Wow, you have some good ones on your plan to watch list. I'm a Kdrama person so I'd recommend, depending on what you're in the mood for: 9 Ends 2 Outs (romcom) Hong Il Dong (recommend no matter what because it is pure awesome) Fugitive Plan B (if you love Rain and action) Scent of a Woman (if you want to cry) Sungkyunkwan Scandal (also pure awesomeness) Warrior Baek Dong Soo (if you love epic, well-choreographed fight scenes and fusion sageuks)
This is hard because many of the dramas on your PTW list I've not heard of before. I think you should definitely watch Guga Medical Book when it airs. Lee Seung Ki is an amazing actor. Jeon Woo-Chi Sang Doo, Let's Go To School The Legend The Princess' Man (the only one of my PTW list..) Time Between Dog and Wolf (I've heard this is really good) Ballad of Seo Dong Hopefully you should enjoy these since you are already thinking about watching them. :) I would have loved to suggest City Conquest, but sadly it is probably not airing.. :(
To the one above: I would recommend you ''lie to me'' a really good drama or ''Shut up:Flower Boy band'' But I personally think that the best drama woud be ''Queen Inhyun's man''
Carolon, from your Plan To Watch list I would recommend watching......CINDERELLA MAN! SOOOOO FUNNY, SAD, AMAZING, (CUTE GUY) and.......KING OF DRAMAS! Now thats one heck of a drama, you never get bored and its so.......fun! Try them yourself and you'll see what I mean!

Good luck! :)
You above me, I'd recommend you to watch Shut up Flower Boy Band! :) ... it's such a great drama and the actors have really good chemistry with each other. I also liked the story a lot ... anyway, you should give it a try ;)
To Archania: I've seen that you like historical dramas, that's why I recommend you 1. The Bridal Mask - great plot (based on manhwa), wonderful acting (well, most of...) and nice action scenes 2. Faith - it's not 100% historical, but the whole story takes place in XIV century; the main heroine is my favourite heroine ever 3. Queen In Hyun's Man - some parts takes place in the past; the romance is really really good and the kissing scenes aren't fish-like
To Snaki: 1. Coffee Prince (It's a fun drama with a good plot and the acting is top-notch! :D) 2. King Of Baking, Kim Tak Gu (This may seem really boring when reading the description but I was addicted from the very first episode!) 3. Love Shuffle (Now, THIS is one fun drama :3 You may think it's weird at first but i absolutely loved and all of my friends who watched it did so as well! :D And there's a bunch of awesome lines xD)
Too many awesome dramas on your PTW! 1. A Gentleman's Dignity - It was my first drama ever (yes, I'm a newbe) and one of my favorites, was very funny and unique. Just about anyone who likes comedy and romance should watch it. 2. Innocent Man - Another one of my favorite dramas. It has great acting, a good story (with some flaws), and awesome characters that you'll love (and some that you'll hate). This is a melodrama, and it's not for everyone. Some people will find it too "heavy". 3. Missing You - Just like Innocent Man, it's not for everyone. There's a lot of crying and things move quite slowly, but it has great acting and a good story. That being said, as a male, I feel like a little b**** for liking all of this dramatic stuff.
1~ A Werewolf Boy (Haven't seen it yet, but dying to wait! x3 <3 Song Joong Ki) 2~ Liar Game 2 (Love the tricks they use in the Liar Game series<33 Just genius :3)
To KameSan: 1. I Need Romance 2. Chuno 3. Shut Up Flower Boy Band 4. Protect the Boss 5. Kimi Wa Petto
Innocent Man :). The others I didn't see or I didn't like. This one was great. Really dramatic though x)

TheHugMonster wrote: To KameSan:

1. I Need Romance
2. Chuno
3. Shut Up Flower Boy Band
4. Protect the Boss
5. Kimi Wa Petto
To GirlOfTheEast: Love Shuffle My name is Kim Sam Soon. Switch Girl. MARS.
to CheerfulSoul ghost ma boy Nodame Cantabile Nodame Cantabile: The Final Score - Part II Rooftop Prince The King of Drama
[QUOTE=CheerfulSoul;327391]To GirlOfTheEast:

to CheerfulSoul
ghost
ma boy
Nodame Cantabile
Nodame Cantabile: The Final Score - Part II
Rooftop Prince
The King of Drama