Yoondahyeon, I recommend you The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry. Great Atmosphere and adorable friendship among three women. And Kim Bum`s dimples :-)
anglachelle: King2Hearts and Akumu Chan. Both great dramas.
jacqueline wrote: anglachelle:
King2Hearts and Akumu Chan. Both great dramas.

49 days and bridal mask. you won't regret it.
Woah...you have so many I think you should add to your PTW list, but since I have to choose one already on it, I'd say Nine: Nine Times Time Travel.
TheHunter123 wrote: 49 days and bridal mask. you won't regret it.

Will do, start right now :)

Akumi, idk if i'm seeing this right because you already gave it a score, but Bloody Monday, you really haven't watched that yet!? :O

I'd say that and Shut Up: Flower Boy Band.
Ah, I got the idea from Azndrama on a different thread. She rated the dramas on her ptw list according to the star rating so it would be easier to pick what drama to watch next when you have a lot on your list. I think it was a really good idea, so the ratings are purely temporary and for my own benefit so I can just pick what drama looked the most interesting to me when I added it next. I hope this makes sense. And I'll be starting Shut Up: Flower Boy Band soon! :D For my recommendation, I'd say That Winter, The Wind Blows next if you want a more serious romance drama, or A Gentleman's Dignity if you're looking for fun and romance. ^.^
I really enjoyed King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo and Mars. It's not on your list, but if you like period dramas w/ action Iljimae is also good! :) (It's fresh in my mind 'cuz I just finished it not too long ago.) Have fun!
Woooo you liked KOB!!!! :D :D :D daebak!!!! Ahhhh hmmm what to recommend to you... oh I see you haven't watched Hana Kimi! You totally should, that drama is so funny xD Also since you like GJS I'd recommend to watch Mary Stayed Out All Night. Many people didn't like it though as you probably know but I found it to be so cute and is when I best liked GJS :) And I wanna say Gu Family Book but so far I've only watched four eps so far xD
try watching my lucky star or innocent man or i'm a cyborg, but that's ok- i picked this from a weekend movie guide. it was hilarious and worth the time.
From your "to watch" list, I'd recommend to watch My Girl. I love it. I watched a few korean dramas before that one, and then watched My Girl and got addicted to korean drama for life.... :) For many reasons... But you'll know about those reasons when you watch it !!! :) Enjoy!
For you I would recommend missing you and bridal mask, warrior baek dong soo is also good

AlexB wrote: From your "to watch" list, I'd recommend to watch My Girl. I love it. I watched a few korean dramas before that one, and then watched My Girl and got addicted to korean drama for life.... :) For many reasons... But you'll know about those reasons when you watch it !!! :) Enjoy!
to casey30002002:
From your PTW list, I recommend
1. White Christmas
2. When Love Walked In
3. Queen of Ambition
Wow, there's a few I think you should see next, and they all happen to be my favorites so I can't really choose just one. Can You Hear My Heart Queen In-Hyun's Man City Hunter Me Too, Flower (My friend didn't like this, but I loved it, so this one I'm nervous to recommend.)
Love Keeps going, Prosecutor Princess, It started with a kiss & They kissed again, Gaksital, Time between dog and wolf I like the last 2 dramas sooo much but I'm not sure you would like it if you don't like action ^^
I've only watched Autumn's Concerto from your PTW list, and as you can see on my profile it is one of my favourite drama ! A must watch, I've rewatched it again and again :) Oh and I tried Beethoven Virus but dropped it..