@dramaeater Fated to Love You History of the Salaryman
@Plural -First off, That is quite the intimidating list. I must say, I'm impressed! I just finished - After School Bokbulbok - a Fun quick drama. All the best parts about drama boiled down to 12 minutes. Farewell My Concubine - I watched this movie many years ago. I thought it was pretty good, all be it not the happy go luck movie drama I like. (BTW - I've been recommended Kimi Wa Petto (Japan) several times along with I need romance... so I will pass along that which has been recommended to me several times to you ^. .^)
@Sterl-z I would recommend Hi my sweetheart (Some might not like its overly cutesy style but i think its very hilarious and special little drama!) Meteor garden (I dont think i have to even explain this one haha) Personal taste (Very funny and one of a kind drama)
I'd have to say Faith for sure, 100%! Or A Gentleman's Dignity. C: Or maybe School 2013. :3
@Stasiamae You should defiantly watch Rooftop Prince. It's really funny.
@alwayswhimsical School 2013 Queen Seon Duk God's Quiz
Two Weeks or Gu Family Book
@stasimae i'll suggest you who came from the stars :) and i'll suggest taking marry him if you dare off your list :x that drama was a major disappointment for me
really?! ;3; but i was so looking forward to it... dang. /: ima suggest shining inheritance ^^
If you want a romantic comedy - Personal Taste And if you want a drama with suspense episode by episode then - Two Weeks
@Ralwka 1. 1 Litre of Tears 2. Bloody Monday
for @Raven 1.W no Higeki 2.Atsu Hime 3.Bara no nai Hanaya 4.Jiu 5.Jotei 6.Kimi wa Petto
Stasiamae wrote: really?! ;3; but i was so looking forward to it... dang. /:
ima suggest shining inheritance ^^

yea, unless your a younghwa bias. if you like him alot then you can give it a go. If not then dont watch it. The plot summary drew me in but it wasnt going anywhere

@Megami
i thought i had a small a PTW list but your list is even smaller .... and wow do you rate high!
well i notice you are into j drama lately from your watching list, so i'll suggest akumu chan :) which is something i'm watchign right now and enjoying.
@nekoblah Shining Inheritance!!! :)
@Masquerade i think you should try Reply 1994 or Reply 1997 :)