@tara, haha thank you! I really do need to start watching some of these that I've been planning to watch - I've heard so many good things. 

@oppalover87 I would recommend Cheese In The Trap as that's the only one I've seen on your plan to watch list haha, though there are many I do intend to watch in the near future!
@oppalover87 

The Princess' Man - I explain in more detail over in your "I'm in a slump" thread. 
Cheese in the Trap - I know, I know...it's still airing. BUT it's totally worth to start IMO. I mean, I guess you hate the feeling of anticipation. But for this series, I feel like that makes it all the better. 
Noble, My Love - A cutesy, quick little drama that is fairly funny and enjoyable to watch (if you're in a playful mood).

@catstreet
A Werewolf Boy - I know, it's a movie. BUT....this movie packs a really powerful punch and was extremely well made. PM me when/if you finish it though; I don't want to go into spoiler-y territory, but there was a certain part....that I just don't know how to feel about. 
Coffee Prince - It's probably the most iconic gender-bender out there. Certainly a classic that must be watched. 
Fated to Love You (Korean version) - It was adorable; the male lead is definitely unique.
It's Okay, That's Love - The story was really well told. I was particularly impressed with the male lead actor. It played with my heartstrings for sure. 
Love Me If You Dare - If you are looking to get into a Chinese drama, this is probably the best one to transition to. It's got romance, a guy who is "emotionless" until he's around her, and some interesting crime elements. 
My Girlfriend is a Gumiho - Oh my gosh this is the CUTEST! I love Shin Min Ah, and she plays her part so, so well here. A super entertaining drama.
Splash Splash LOVE - This is a really quick 2 episode drama that I would highly recommend watching. It's soooo satisfying (and really easy to finish!)
The Master's Sun - Ooooh this is one of my very favorite dramas. It's not even really scary (even though the main theme is ghosts). Super satisfying romance,
The Princess' Man - I've described this one to you before. ;)
You Who Came From the Stars
Thanks for the recommendation oppalover87.  I have been putting off watching You Who Came From the Stars because it doesn't really sound like my type of thing but I have it on my Plan to Watch list because everyone raves about it.  Since you recommended it I will take the plunge!
Doing the person who technically last posted, and the person before them.

@ViolinGal

I'll be saying dramas and movies, because I need to. Lol.

A Moment to Remember. FLAWLESS MOVIE. FLAWLESS I SAY.

Birth of a Beauty- I'm personally not finished it yet, but that's just because I procrastinate. It's a funny, serious, romantic, adorable, revenge drama. It's great. Not for everyone, but I think most people would enjoy it.

Bride of the Century- If you like FT Island or Lee Hong Ki at all, watch this immediately. Supernatural romance. Nothing too stupendous, but it was fairly unique for what it was and I really liked it.

Bromance- I'm currently watching it. Omg. It's amazing. Very quickly making it's way to the top of my favourites list.

Hana Kimi- one of my first dramas. It's a bit dated now, but it's hilarious and charming and romantic and I adore every second of it.

Hong Gil Dong/Iljimae- both historical action/romance pieces that have an epic feel to them, and then punch you in the gut with feels. Two of my all-time favourites.

You have a long list of to-watches so I need to stop myself before I list like, 10 dramas /dies

@Tara

From your list, I can quickly pick out some gems. 

The Bridal Mask- action, romance, intrigue, and fascinating characters. Gives you quite a bit of information about the Japanese occupation of Korea. Joo Won is flawless as the lead. Just a really, really great drama. A bit of an epic.

Reply 1997- Changed the drama game, honestly. Fantastic cast that broke all the boundaries of elements that typically go into dramas. So incredibly easy to get invested in the characters and their lives. Can't recommend this one enough.

Sound of the Desert- If you like Lang Ling Wang, you'll like this too. They both have that epic romance feel. I adored this drama. It isn't on your list, but in a similar vein is Scarlet Heart. I recommend them both wholeheartedly.

Autumn's Concerto
MARS
Devil Beside You
@Nightshow

A Gentleman's Dignity - i watched it with no idea and i super enjoyed it
Witch's Romance - you'll fall inlove with Park Seo Joon
To "prettytin"!!!

From your list, I would recommend Pleasantly Surprised and Splash Splash LOVE. Pleasantly Surprised is absolutely adorable, filled with amazing chemistry, french cuisine, and loveable supporting characters. Splash Splash LOVE is a time travelling drama down right, and in a short amount of time, too. It's fast-paced, and just a really fun drama to pick up on a Saturday night. I also loved My Lucky Star!
@Jenn

Coffee Prince is an absolute classic. It's one of the best gender-benders out there. Definitely recommend it.

Full House (Thai) - It's super-duper cute. 
@ViolinGal

When Love Walked In
Can you hear my heart
Shining Inheritance
Taiyou no Uta
Kazoku Game
Beautiful Life

@Ash

Wow that's a lot.
Okay here's my recommendations:

Adolescence Medley
Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day (Recently watched this!! Lived up to the anime!)
Mood of the Day
Oh My Ghost!!!!
Oh My Venus (Super cute!)
Princess Jellyfish
Reply 1997!!

That's all :D
@txkkivii

I Hear Your Voice

I watched the first episode of it awhile ago, but never got around to finishing it. What I saw was really good. ^^
@Tonera-

Marriage, Not Dating
Queen In Hyun's Man
@Aeris 

Cruel Romance
White Christmas
Liar Game

All three are amazing dramas *_* 
@rikuobsessed 

It's Okay, That's Love 
School 2013 
The Producers