@Phikyl - wow i'm pretty surprised there are a couple of dramas on your PTW list that you haven't seen yet that are brilliant. Three to get watching are Bad Gus, Cruel City and Love Me If You Dare
Cheese in the Trap -- I found this awesome in so many ways; of course the controversy surrounding it and people's reaction towards the ending are not that nice but you must give this a chance, I really think this is one of the best dramas.
Descendants of the Sun -- very entertaining in my opinion, there was great chemistry between the main couples, the OSTs were really good and the acting was even better.
Missing You -- maybe not my top drama but it's good if you're up for something heavier. It's a melodrama in it's truest form, I think.

And I know this is not exactly a drama, lol, but The Beauty Inside is a really amazing movie!!
@Ineta
Cruel City
Innocent Man
Love Me if You Dare
Marriage, Not Dating
Nine: Nine Times Time Travel
Page Turner
Queen In Hyun's Man
Reply 1988
Scent of a Woman
The Master's Sun
Haha you don't have a very long list, but if there was one I thought best to recommend it would be Battle of Changsha because I've heard so many good things about it!
@oyaji

1 Litre of Tears - Family dynamics, strong characters, FEELINGS. 
A Werewolf Boy - BEAUTIFUL film. It was just amazing
Always - Some of So Ji Sub's best work in my opinion. It's all about the male-lead protecting the female too. 

It's not on your list but again, I'll recommend My Love Eun Dong & Empress Ki
Kaitou Tantei Yamaneko
@oyaji
Love Shuffle (this is my absolute favorite drama)
Yoo Na's Street
@LillyAkane

All of your PTW list aren't ones that I have seen, maybe the person below me can also help out with yours?

@Levee

A Gentleman's Dignity
Autumn's Concerto
Bromance
Cheese in the Trap**
City Hunter
Cruel City
Empress Ki**
I Hear Your Voice**
Scent of a Woman**
The Greatest Love**
The Master's Sun**

(the ones with stars by them are my absolute favorites)

Your List was so lone that I wanted to open every second one in a new tab haha

But here are those I still have fond memories of

A Millionaire's First Love - my favourite romance movie
Addicted Heroine
All in
Hi My Sweetheart - a good tw-drama
IRIS
Nebula Wo Produce
White Christmas - my fav thriller suspense whatever drama haha
Will it Snow For Christmas - I just saw it doesn't have a good rating, not so sure anymore ...
Only seen a couple on you ptw list:

Tada, Kimi Wo Aishiteru - excellent movie
Full House Take 2 - I enjoyed it better than the first one actually, as long as you aren't expecting a drama that is ground breaking. typical spoiled man-child story, but he turns around MUCH quicker than is usual. you'll have to learn to ignore a lot of the hairstyles, they are really horrible.
@asliceofkate - your list is pretty long :-/

Out of your 187 PTW dramas i will suggest 4 that got very high ratings from me

- City Hall
- Smile, You and
- Nodame (i suggest finishing the rest of the story as i see you watched the first bit)
- The Master's Sun

Honerable mentions - Cruel Romance, Switch Girl and Oh My Ghost
Bull Fighting *
Gap Dong 
Leh Nagfah *
Love Patzzi *
My Lucky Star *

... ok all except for Gap Dong are typical rom-coms ^_^ they aren't amazing dramas but lovely dramas :D 
Stand Up!!!
The Grandmaster
Cafe. Waiting. Love.
China Town
The Master's Sun
Present Perfect
Heroine Disqualified
Because It's The First Time
Noble, My Love
Nobuta Wo Produce
Sprout