Based on the dramas you seem to like, I'd recommend Arang and the Magistrate.
I'd recommend in this order:

1. Kill Me Heal Me
2. It's Okay That's Love
3. Rooftop Prince

They are all really great dramas full of emotion and also cover some serious issues.
49 Days!!!! You need to watch this, it is an amazing, amazing drama. The first episode is slow (though necessary) but if you watch episode 2 you will love it,
Either (1) You Who Came from the Star or (2) Kill Me Heal Me. Both are very popular romcom dramas, with hillarious episodes and heartwarming moments. Definitely enjoyed these series. 
Definitely LIFE! My first drama and a very fast watch. Also GTO is very nice.
Coffee Prince - Really sweet and I love the male character, one of my top 3 actors
Emergency Couple - The plot might not seem really good and I actually thought I wouldn't like it. However it's one of the few I have rewatched
Gu Family Book - It's one of the few historical dramas that I've seen since I don't really like historical dramas but since it has fantasy in it I gave it a try and It's one of my all time favourites, you should definitely see it.
Kill Me, Heal Me - Just see it, best plot ever!
Reply 1994 - It was my favourite of the 3 so far (I haven't seen Reply 1988 yet).
The Master's Sun - This one I started it off by thinking I wouldn't like it because people on MDL were making a fuss about, how great it was. And it did indeed made up to my expectations.
You who came from the Stars - A lot of laughs, romance and eye candy
I think I was skipped.... but regardless:

you absolutely need to see 49 Days!! A fantastic and captivating, unique drama
@ oche Wow I never saw such a short list...
and all of them are Japanese while you have only watched koreans and 2 nap dramas? haha
1. Liar Game: Give it a chance, there's no romance. In Liar Game 2 at the end maybe a bit? But that's not the main point. The Games suck you in :D 
2. Keizoku: Special Powers but not too ridiculous. It's really funny without being stupid
3. In Time With You: A lovely romance drama.
(4. Good Morning Call - typical shojo manga adaption which was well done. But I saw your rating for Switch Girl so I would rather recommend you to watch it if your ready for another shojo manga adaption. I did enjoy GMC more than SG :P)

@Kanra

sorry I was too slow ^^
1.  Liar Game... one of my favs so it's the same
2. White Christmas: Thriller like? it was really exciting and it's the kind of drama you keep thinking of after watching 
3. Maou: I guess I'm into this kind of dramas. But they are good. No annoying female leads :)

Oh and I just saw that you're watching Liar Game (kor). Well I personally like the japanese one more. Because the whole seeing gives are more mysterious, dark atmosphere which kind of suits the story more in my opinion.
Hmm I think something went wrong since I have both Japanese and Korean on my PTW?

I really recommend LIFE. It is short and a fast watch that keeps you wanting to click the next episode constantly. Very crazy and engrossing.

Anyway, starting a new drama tonight and would love suggestions!
Angry Mom - A touching school drama that depicts the dark side of the school life
Kill Me, Heal Me - This drama has the full packagae - romance, comedy, melodrama and mystery.
White Christmas - A psychological drama that is full of suspense right from the beginning. 
MARS it's a beautiful romance drama, a bit dark/serious and not really romcom 

When you want some romcom My Sassy Girl 
I wanted to recommend you a historical drama then action but you actually already the ones I liked haha 
In addition to LIFE which I already recommended, I'm currently watching God's Gift - 14 Days and am very impressed by it. Even from the very first episode, it hooked me.
Bad Guys
Kazoku Game
Kisarazu Gats Eye (if you like old japanese classics and used to japanese humour)
Six Flying Dragons (masterpiece)
White Christmas (psychologic stuff)
Signal is definitely worth the time. It's a complete masterpiece; everything is soooooo well constructed and put together. I actually miss it A LOT.

If you are ever in the mood for a Korean romantic-comedy, The Master's Sun is one of the better one's out there. The actors REALLY make it come together and it's an interesting concept.
You've got some awesome stuff on your list, so excuse me if I jump all over several of them, lol...

Rurouni Kenshin - My main reaction at the mention of these movies (as well as the manga and most of the anime) is just sheer squee, lol. The movies are so good-- drama and action and romance and a bit of comedy; the acting, direction, cinematography, fight choreography, music, costumes, set designs... everything is just perfect. If you're a fan of the manga, the story is definitely compressed and in the latter two movies, changed quite a bit, but it works anyway. It doesn't matter. SO SO SO good. XD

Nobuta wo Produce - I'm not huge into high school stories, but this went well beyond that. What seems to be a friendship story is actually more about personal growth, with a sprinkling of some kind of paranormal/magic/something over the whole thing. It's become one of my favorite shows, and I don't hesitate to recommend it to anyone.

Love Shuffle, Last Cinderella, Summer Nude - Three of my favorite romantic-themed dramas! I'm actually rewatching Love Shuffle as I write this, lol, which is so much fun and absolutely my favorite romance show. So many of the pairings throughout the shuffle would've been perfectly wonderful, and I wouldn't have minded if it had ended differently, even though I love the actual ending. :D Last Cinderella took a little bit to grow on me, but I adored it by the end, and the performances are most of why that's the case. I just recently watched Summer Nude, and saw a lot of criticism about the show and the acting, but I actually really enjoyed it. I think it's slightly more realistic in some ways than other romance-themed shows, which I found appealing, and I'm also a fan of most of the cast, which probably had something to do with it, as well.

Biblia Koshodou no Jiken Techou - This is a standard favorite of mine! I'd describe it as "quiet", even peaceful for the most part, which seems unusual for a mystery series. The stories are personal and usually sweet, and I came away from most episodes feeling calm and wishing I could go to the bookshop. :) Also, it's a very different role for Goriki Ayame than others I've seen her in.

Bloody Monday - EXCELLENT suspense with solid stakes. Both seasons consist of one, overarching story (no standalone episodes), and are very difficult not to just marathon straight through. A+ performances by the cast.

Dias Police - This is primarily a suspense/drama, but with a lot of dark comedy and even some buddy comedy throughout. The episodes are bite-sized (only 24 minutes each) so it's a quick watch-- but I wish there were a lot more. Also short eps, in the dark comedy category, and something I thoroughly enjoyed was Mahoro Ekimae Bangaichi.

Mirai Nikki - This took a little bit to grow on me, too, in part because of the outlandish setup. However, it hooked me around ep 2 or 3 and this was another marathon session; I had no idea what to expect.

Bitter Blood, Tokyo DOGS - Bitter Blood was actually my first Jdrama after watching RuroKen, and is what started my addiction, lol. It's a nice spin on the buddy cop idea, and the interactions between the leads make it great. The main villain chews the scenery a bit, but don't let that put you off; it works and is worth sticking it out. Tokyo DOGS is a bit more standard as far as buddy-cop setups go, but the leads play off one another wonderfully.

Honorable mentions: Kurosagi, Heroine Disqualified, Bara no nai Hanaya - I enjoyed them all but wouldn't list them as favorites. Bara no nai Hanaya was especially good of the three. Nagareboshi wasn't my cup of tea; it was a bit too deep into melodrama for my liking, but that's just my personal taste. YMMV.

Arrgh. Sorry this is so long... I got carried away, but can't figure out what to cut from this. :P