Need some suggestions :)
lol you should make a drama list so we can see what you have already watched :) Secret Garden, Playful Kiss, Nodame Cantibul
For Korean: My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, The Greatest Love, Take Care of the Young Lady, Coffee Prince, and Personal Taste were really good.

For Japanese: Nobuta wo Produce, Lunch Queen, Hana Kimi 2007, Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge, Mei-chan no Shitsuji, Kimi wa Petto, and Proposal Daisakusen.

For Taiwanese: Corner with Love, Fated to Love You, It Started with a Kiss, and I Want to Become a Hard Persimmon.

For Thai: Phoo Yai Lee Gab Nang Ma and Wong Wian Hua Jai

Also, this needs to be moved to the recommendations section. :)
For Korean: You're Beautiful, Coffee Prince, and Flower Boy Ramyun Shop For Japanese: Hana Kimi 2007, Nodame Cantabile, Yamato Nadeshiko
Some of my favorite dramas are Hana Yori Dango, Personal Taste and Hana Kimi, they are really awesome :D
Drama: Secret Garden, Hana Yori Dango, It started with a Kiss Movie: 200 Pound Beauty, My Sassy Girl
I have many but here are a few, Full House, Personal Taste, Coffee Prince, You're Beautiful, My name is Kim Sam Soon, Zettai Kareshi, Kimi Wa Petto, and Akai Ito.
Nodame Cantabile! ... and Pro Dai and First Kiss
Secret Garden Coffee Prince
nodame cantabile, proposal daisakusen, coffee prince, you're beautiful :D
I loved: Hana kimi, pro dai, kimi wa petto , lunch queen, wild romance, hang Gil dung, princess prosecutor, pradise farm and nodame :)
Operation proposal, it started with a kiss, they kissed again, my girlfriend is a gumiho
Wild romance - how could i forget :)
Some of my favourites were Protect the Boss,Ouran High School Host Club, Flower Boy Ramyun Shop, My Girl,Your'e Beautiful,Secret Garden Movies>> Dear Enemy,Go Lala Go,My Tutor Friend,He was Cool,My Girlfriend is an agent,Shes on Duty,My tutor Friend 2