Something like MR. BRAIN perhaps. Or like Maou, Orthros no Inu, The Quiz Show 2 or stuff. Where the protagonist is absolute. >< Do I make sense? Erm... something like, the protagonist is right from the start to end? J-Dramas only please. No tsunderes and love triangles either please. Preferably no or not much romance.
you should definitely try LIAR GAME then this one is just... there's no word to describe it
twinklelie wrote: you should definitely try LIAR GAME then
this one is just... there's no word to describe it

I did try it ><. A few times already. Both the manga and the drama. It's always the same, reading the description is something that I should absolutely love, but the actual thing... For manga it's art, as for drama it's the acting perhaps? IDK but I always end up dropping it. Or maybe it's just that I don't like that girl...
Ibleda wrote: I did try it ><. A few times already. Both the manga and the drama. It's always the same, reading the description is something that I should absolutely love, but the actual thing... For manga it's art, as for drama it's the acting perhaps? IDK but I always end up dropping it. Or maybe it's just that I don't like that girl...

Yeah I get what you mean, she's really annoying, always whining and all... But seriously, try it again because Matsuda Shota's acting is really good and it's really well written and thought
Also try bloody monday, this one is good and it's the kind you're looking for ^^
Maybe mostly that I will recommend to you is Detective Genre... Just look for the synopsis if it fits what you are looking for... but they are all good and worthy to watch... Happy Watching:-) Zettai Reido 1 & 2. Keizuko 1 & 2 Kurosagi BOSS 1 & 2 Hero Joker Yurusarezaru Sousakan Tantei Gakuen Q Control ~ Hanzai Shinri Sousa Godhand Teru Tokyo DOGS Tokujo Kabachi!! The Queen's Classroom Don Quixote
how about currently airing drama? ATARU is great...
LIAR GAME is really great.
Bull Doctor The lead is very driven and always knows when a death is caused by murder.

Kiina might work too. She's a very eccentric genius.
soracantabile wrote: how about currently airing drama?
ATARU is great...

I second this (even if subs are coming out super slowly :()

Keizuko 2
Team Medical Dragon???
Special Affairs Team TEN