It's me again haha Sorry about my recommendations that have no stop xD Anyways I want something with a lot blood like battle royale,As the God will... You see I want something that doesn't go to the path of horror/scary genre and that will scary the hell out of me haha

Grotesque is one of the goriest and disturbing movies I've seen. Expect some really... really twisted stuff. The comment from Cheer on mydramalist page sums pretty well the content of this movie.

pLZDKVa4_182879_c2x.jpg

@Aexuz Thank you so much! It really seems like a great movie :) Btw do you know where can I watch it in a good quality? 
@Toots Thanks,now I'll def, watch that movie soon ;)
@CaptainSuga 

For HD I suggest downloading it from any torrent site but you can also find the movie on youtube. The quality isn't that great tough.
13 Assassins - first half is slow, but once the fighting stops it doesn't stop until the end. Like As the God's Will, Miike Takashi has lots of violent and gory films
Why don't you play in hell? - plenty of blood plus other works of Sion Sono
Killers
Smuggler - lots of violence and the torture scene actually made me squirm a little
Parasyte
also this thread might be helpful to you http://mydramalist.com/discussions/recommendation-...

@sylwia Thank you so much! I'll try to watch all of these :D
I would suggest 'Limit' :) It gives off the vibes of Battle Royale but it's about them trying to survive together (and kinda failing) instead of killing each other
@Kate thanks ! That's a different story instead of all the killing :)