Pick three dramas from my PTW list that you want me to watch first.

I'm in a drama slump. T_T

Thanks!

I liked A Frozen Flower, Healer, Oh My Ghost, Personal Taste, and Sungkyunkwan Scandal. 
1. Healer 
2. Kill Me Heal Me
3. My Girlfriend is a Gumiho
Healer, Liar Game, Oh My Ghost are all ones I loved
You have a lot of good ones on your PTW list!  My recs are:

1) Kill Me, Heal Me
2) Healer
3) Personal Taste
1. Kill Me, Heal Me
2. Oh My Ghost/Sungkyunkwan Scandal
3. Queen In Hyun's Man
Oh my Ghost
Personal Taste
The Princess' Man
The Moon that Embraces the Sun
Oh My Ghost
Kill Me, Heal Me
I think it'll be Oh My Ghost. Then either Healer or Kill Me, Heal Me,
For romance, try Queen In Hyun's Man - it's one of my favourite romance dramas of all time. No cliches usually found in romance dramas, lead male is not the usual annoying jerk, and the whole time travelling mechanism was done really nicely with none (or at least barely any) loopholes. I really love this drama.

For investigative, try Special Affairs Team: TEN - seasons 1 & 2. I see that you are currently watching Vampire Prosecutor (also one of my favourites), and TEN, which aired on the same cable channel, shares some similarities with the VP series, although TEN is a little bit darker and more twisted. If you are enjoying VP, I think you would like TEN too.
I saw that you've recently become a crime/investigative drama lover so I think you'll really like the TW-drama Black & White! I'm only in episode 14 and even the first episode amazed me already! And this is coming from someone who prefers watching romcom and melodrama films/dramas more lol!

I also highly recommend In Time With You and Our Times! (I have others to recommend but will follow the rule and just give 3 haha!)