MY first China dramas are Love Me If You Dare and Boss & Me. I love them so much! I never thought I would like it. Can somebody recommend some more dramas please? 

I haven't really watched a lot  of C-dramas that I  super loved but I loved: "Loving, Never Forgetting", "My Best Ex-Boyfriend",  "Never Give Up, Dodo",  and "My Sunshine" :)  hope it helps!
@dramarian Oh great recommendations! I have put them on the list. Thank you :) I am currently watching Love Weaves Through A Millennium. 
Ok, so do you mind historical ones, cause I recommend chinese historical dramas are the best. Since your watching love weaves through a milliennium, I guess you don't mind it then. 

So for modern romantic comedies:
- Say that you love me: it's like the chinese remake of itazura na kiss but it's very different
- waking up love: it's the chinese remake of 'prince turns into frog' don't know if you've seen it but its an old classic taiwanese drama
- Queen of SOP: it revolves around the story of how a girl works from a normal salarywoman to a successful director of some sort as well as her love life
- Whirlwind girl: an inspirational drama about taekwondo, there's romance but it's pretty subtle 

Historical romantic comedy:
- Perfect Couple: same male lead as LMIYD

I don't know if you like supernatural fantasy ones but there are alot of chinese historical supernatural fantasy ones that are really good.
- Journey of Flower: same male lead as LMIYD, this one is about the forbidden love story between a master and his disciple. Fantastic love story is filled with challenges and in the end you'll just feel a million emotions. (at least I was left like that by the end of the drama)
- Swords of Legends: a very touching story, which portrays the life of a cursed child. The main group of friends/mains in the drama will give you a touching sense of friendship and by the end of the drama give you many feels. 

Historical/political/melo:
- Nirvana in Fire: I recently watched this and it was just incredible, the whole intricate plot line and everything. Definitely recommend.
- Scarlet Heart
- Prince of Lanling

Enjoy!