Hey there! I need some help finding dramas, so please leave some recommendations~ 
I've been watching Oh My Venus, and dramas like that are just so easy to watch that I'm craving another! Something with comedy, and little to no actual drama (insane plot twists, ridiculous misunderstandings, too much crying... You get it.)
If there's no romance, that's fine too! I just want something cute and sweet, and funny. Though if you have any good reverse harems I'md love to hear about those!
Please leave some recommendations ;u;
Other dramas similar to what I'm looking for--
Ex Girlfriend Club
Surplus Princess
Three Dads One Mom
Marriage Not Dating...
Thank you! I'll check those out!
If you're open to checking out Chinese and Taiwanese dramas, I have some: Boss & Me, Down with Love, Hana Kimi, and It Started With A Kiss are the ones I can think of :)
thats really hard to answer because most of the dramas have emotional twists ..... haha but thats why they are called dramas
however i also like simple ones

good doctor .................. one of  the simplest yet awesome plot
you are beautiful

if little twists are fine then
pleasently surprised
dream high

tell me if u are interested in action because they have least twists

@dramarian; Thank you! I'll check those out~ I actually was watching Hana Kimi, and that type of drama is exactly what I mean. ;D

@amitspiky; Hehe, that's true, that's true, but after watching so many it's nice to take a breath. :3 Thank you for the recs! I've seen both Good Doctor and You're Beautiful (they're great~) But I have yet to see the other two. And I am most definitely interested in action. Crime dramas and psychological dramas (like Liar Game) are always welcome c:
@korineko18 i checked ur profile before replying so as not repeat the dramas u have seen . :D btw u have seen many

some action dramas but simple
healer ............. surprised it was not in ur list . its my fav in action plus ramance
city hunter ...... haha another surprise
i can hear your voice ..... plot is special

action dramas with compilcated plot
bridal mask
inspiring generation

give ur comments on greatest love and brilliant legacy . how are they . Nice talking to u :)
@amitspiky; Haha, I haven't seen /that/ many lol. ah, I've heard those three were good but they seem a bit heavy for me at the moment lol. But they're definitely dramas I plan to watch. ;3
I have those two on my list too, and I think I'll start Bridal Mask soon lol.

I haven't seen Brilliant Legacy, so I'm not too sure about that, but I'm halfway through Greatest Love. I think it's cute. It's not really that memorable for me and it doesn't stand out too much, but the characters are cute~
Modern Farmer (I didn't expect to enjoy this as much as I did. It was really great as the eps went on) 
Falling For Innocence
Flower boy next door
;0@korineko18 your review of greatest love is exact .lol

i havent seen any jdrama except Ikemen Paradise which was too corny and childish . suggest if u have any :)
@Tae; Thank you! I really meant to watch Modern Farmer but it completely slipped from my mind! I've seen the other two as well, and they're definitely the types I'm looking for.
Flower Boy Ramen Shop, it is story about a woman who live together with 4 men (her "dongsaeng", her student, her lover, and her husband). WARNING: Lots of cute, hilarious, make LOL scenes !!!
Strangely, I think you'll love Reply 1988 and 1997. They're family-oriented but lighthearted and really fun. You won't want them to end. :D
Splash Splash Love
A Gentleman's Dignity

I see that you liked Hana Kimi and Love Shuffle, so if you're up for Jdramas, I suggest Atashinchi no danshi, Nodame Cantabile, Yamada-kun to nananin no majo and Kisarazu Cat's Eye (they're wacky fun)
Reply 1997-1994-1988
Gentleman's Dignity
Cheese In The Trap
I didn't see It Started with a Kiss & They Kiss Again on your list. These are very lighthearted and cute. And I liked this version better than the Japanese one.

I second the rec for Boss & Me above, very easy going, cute and stress free kind of Cinderella type love story ... if you're into that type of thing.