So I've already watched I Hear Your Voice and Witch's Romance, but I'm wondering about other noona-romance dramas that other people love. I find this theme really endearing and would love to watch another drama with it.

Which ones are your favorites that I should try out? FYI, it doesn't have to just be a Korean drama, I'm open to recommendations from any country. :)

I need romance 3, Last Cinderella
Secret Love Affair - both main actors rock in their roles.
Lady Girls - touches the theme with various characters, there isn't just one noona pairing.
Nemureru Mori no Jyukujyo - not romance in typical sense, it's more on emotional level I guess
Crazy For You - it's a melodrama, I really liked the characters

I also have a noona romance list  haven't seen all of the titles, but maybe you will find something to your liking there.
Definitely I hear your voice!
I love noona romance,Here are some to watch,Dal Ja's Spring,Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy,I Do I Do,I Need Romance 3,Last Cinderella,Romance 2002,Second Love,Secret Love Affair,The Woman Who Still Wants to Marry,What's Up Fox?,My Name is Kim Sam Soonm,Koishite Akumam,Majo no Joukenm,and my favorite..... IHear Your Voice ;)
The Producers has some noona romance. 830,000 won couple! ~u~
What's Up Fox? 
modern  farmer
baby-faced beauty
You're All Surrounded
my name is kim sam soon
Still, marry me......one lead pair belongs to this category! 
the woman who still want to marry...
You who came from the stars - tho this is in real life case and Do Min Joon is way older in the drama hahaha
This happens to be my most favorite drama trope and I am working on collecting a list of all dramas that have this sort of love theme.  You can find it here at my blog! https://thedramanoona.wordpress.com/the-noona-mete...
I've got a decent list going and I do my best to verify if the love story (or side love story) is actually a Noona Romance.  I hope that this helps!  Also if you have suggestions that I should add please let me know!  There are a few recommended above that I do not have, I'll add them in very soon :)
Secret Love Affair and Oh! My Lady
I haven't seen anyone suggest High School King of Savvy which is a noona romance.