As the Title Suggests Recommend me any J-dorama/K-drama that is pretty similar to SMILE, YOU.
I know their exist dozens of LONG Family dramas but they all feel way different from Smile, You.
2nd I want a drama where i can see a Strong Female Lead.
3rd. A drama which equally delves in Life issues/Life philosophy OR Slice of Life, warm/pleasant atmosphere of
human feelings with Some Romance.
Can't help you as after the same thing. Smile, you is a personal fav of mine but nothing has given me the same feel yet
Yoona's Street (not really like Smile, You but it's got a similar format and some slice of life issues also)
@oppalover87 yeah i understand.I listened Main songs OST several times already and watched few other shows but i just can't feel the same anymore.

ugly alert 133 episodes . sigh.
Yoo Na's Street seems interesting but i'm not getting any good vibes from it. and then the investment of 50+ hours.
Any other recommendation?
Ugly Alert is really good! If you ever have some time on your hands, you should watch it! I got hooked from the very first episode; and it made me both cry and laugh hard
Sweet Sweet Bodyguard - sorry, it's another loong drama ><
Prince William, maybe?
Celeb to Binbo Taro

Following are my recommendations (all received < 8 average rating):

Creating Destiny -- enjoyed this for the great chemistry between the Two Leads who became Real Life Couple.

Fermentation Family -- great cinematography, good story although mellow in tone as opposed to melodrama > "warmth/pleasant" atmosphere … this drama deserves more attention than it has received so far.

Hanawake no Yon Shimai -- has a strong female … two, in fact = oldest and second oldest sisters.

King's Family -- Pls see my comments on this drama summary/reviews webpage.  (I've up'd my 7 to 8 rating since)

Smile, Dong Hae -- long, long … however, the pacing is really good and enough suspense to keep you going.  It is one of very few dramas I've stayed up past my bedtime "to watch just a little bit more"!

Stars Falling from the Sky -- if nothing else, watch this for Kim Ji Hoon and the adorable children = warm/cozy.
Thanks for all these recommendations but none caught my interest though i have added

Smile, Dong Hae and Fermentation family into my list. I can also try Celeb to Binbo Taro.

I can watch long series if they aren't annoyingly dragged. This is why i prefer J-dorama more. They always end in 10-15 episodes.
I watched sweet sweet bodyguard on recommendation. Waste of time lol although the opening song is on my OST list and was in my head for a long long time (probably because of the pure amount of episodes).
Stars falling from the sky is actually better then it sounds. Was a good show and is probably like Smile, you. 

I have heard that Ojakyo Brothers is meant to me similar but i've sill to watch it. 
Ojakyo Brothers is also added into Recommendation List of Smile, You by people.

Right now i'm watching Marriage Without Dating. totally enjoying it. It has 16 episodes and some family drama so i picked it up right away.