katherina:
Secret is good! It's interesting to see how the male lead becomes obsessed with her but struggle with affections/feelings he develops for her.  

YAASSSS!! Secret is AMAZING and my man Ji Sung ALWAYS DELIVERS! The romance and the story is excellent.Its actually one of my fav kdramas.Definitely recommend this one!

chinnim:

There is a turkish drama called "Siyah beyaz aşk" (Black and white love). I love this drama a lot. Hero is a rich mafia guy. He is a badass and dominant character. He is very smart, handsome and sexy. Heroine is a doctor. She is a naive, good girl who loves helping people. She doesn't like bad boys. The hero falls for heroine very early on.. in the 1st episode itself. He is very fascinated by her. He is very possessive, jealous and protective of her. The heroine takes some time to fall in love with him as he kidnaps her in the beginning and behaves like a jerk.  He is super obsessive over her. Though it is a dark romance, there is no rape or anything like like that. The main leads chemistry is incredible. The music is wonderful. Overall the show is simply amazing. You can check out these videos.

https://youtu.be/D-3nJ3BPdVw

https://youtu.be/pNnGttXglBI

There is a facebook fan page which provides english subtitles for this drama.

I just came back from Turkey, and I think I saw this on TV when I was there but I kinda dismissed it because it didn't really strike my fancy there and then.

I love dramas like these. Do the leads ever kiss and have sweet moments or do they just banter and get on each other's nerves?

@PrettyCarEye 24 episodes in and I am pretty sure they kissed about 3-4 times only. A couple of sweet moments. Most of it is arguing and getting on each other's nerves, because the whole premise of the main leads story is that they are 2 completely different individuals not meant to be together. 

the king’s woman 

I found a Thai Lakorn that I loved!! Jao Sao Ban Rai. So very good!! I looked up the man guy and found out he died two years ago from Dengue Fever. So terribly sad.

lololol:

the king’s woman 

Second The King's Woman. The lead is ultra possessive, but he isn't exactly like Zuo Zhen. 

saycheese:

@PrettyCarEye 24 episodes in and I am pretty sure they kissed about 3-4 times only. A couple of sweet moments. Most of it is arguing and getting on each other's nerves, because the whole premise of the main leads story is that they are 2 completely different individuals not meant to be together. 

Ok, thanks. I've watched a few clips, looks interesting. I might have considered watching it in full, but damn ... 2hr + episodes??? I really don't know if I have time for that. I have so much to do that I can't justify investing 2+ hrs over God knows how many episodes this will end up being. So I might have to pass on this. A pity.

I love these type of dramas, though, so if you can think of other similar dramas with shorter run times, do let us know. However, I tend to lose patience with the romantic aspect of a show if there isn't a balance between bickering and sweet moments. That's why I loved Too Late To Say I Love You because while there was always some level of tension and conflict between the leads, pretty much in every scene, they always had make up sex and sweet cuddly moments in the next ... haha. So we get to see them being loving toward each other whilst getting a short respite from all the conflict.

ShotaSidePart:

There is this korean movie called Beautiful with a stalker and a cop who becomes obsessed with with the FL after saving her

is this in MDL under a different name?  

JoanneSmith:

is this in MDL under a different name?  

Beautiful

ShotaSidePart:

Beautiful

Thanks!

A new drama, Siege in Fog fits, and it is set in a similar time period

I love my president although he is a psycho 

I will have to look it up! Thanks!

Lady & liar fits this list

I've seen that one, it was very good! I think I am going to try the Thai drama Ran Ruk Pan Rai next,