I literally made an account for this
So I've been watching K-dramas and Filipino dramas for a loooong time and just now started getting into Japanese, Chinese, Taiwanese, Thailand dramas. I left dramas for a while since I couldn't suspend my brain anymore, there are a lot of dramas I've stopped half way, I can sometime take stupid characters but at least have common sense and be interesting. I know the cold handsome, asshole CEO thing was supposed to appeal to female fans but really it doesn't for me, don't even get me started on the stupid female leads. So maybe if someone could recommend a drama for me where the eye rolling cliches doesn't exist; especially the accidentally-crash-into-someone-and-kiss or accidentally-slip-so-the-guy-would-catch-you aren't there (I literally just watched a 1st episode where a paper lands on the girls' face and this causes her to fall and the guy catches her so you can understand my anger), a drama where it doesn't take half  the drama for someone to finally confess their feelings, or for someone to stop treating someone they love like crap, a drama where there isn't unnecessary misunderstanding, where the leads don't quarrel over things that don't even make sense. Examples of dramas I don't like; Boys over flower, playful kiss, secret garden, Heirs, Great inheritance
This quickly turned into a rant, sorry but if someone could help me out I can't fall asleep and I just wanna watch something preferably
-Romance (where they actually kiss and the leads actually act like adults)
-No historical, please
-Asian drama (any language is ok) I've probably watched most kdramas
-The actors should at least be good actors and have believable chemistry
I know all these are too specific so I probably wouldn't get any recommendations
Beautiful Life

I drop a high percentage but could not recommend this highly enough.  To me this just oozes organic compared to most Asian dramas.

You might try Long Vacation, Pride, and Time Between Dog and Wolf too.

*off topic - if you want a masterpiece watch Brideshead Revisited, 1981* 
you'll find the best romance in dramas that aren't romance dramas for example okitegami no kyoko, not only is the plot interesting but you'll fall for all characters
If you're tired of formulaic romances, I think J-dramas are a pretty good bet. Here are a few off the top of my head:

Buzzer Beat
*Cheap Love
*Kimi wa Petto
*Koi wa Tatakai! (a.k.a. Love & Fight)
Last Christmas
*Long Vacation
Natsu no Koi wa Nijiiro ni Kagayaku
Okitegami Kyoko no Biboroku
Platonic
*Sapuri (a.k.a. Suppli)
*Satorare
Slow Dance
*Soratobu Kouhoushitsu
*Starman - This Star's Love
*Summer Nude
*Virgin Road
Zenkai Girl

(* denotes my more-favored titles)

Not all of these meet all your requirements of course-- "no unnecessary misunderstanding" is almost impossible b/c often there would be no show w/o some conflict (which would often easily be overcome if they just talked to each other like normal people); and "tak(ing) half  the drama for someone to finally confess their feelings" is difficult since romances usually show the beginning of the romance & not the ongoing process (if that makes sense). But at least I think I can guarantee "no stupid female leads." And no "cold handsome, asshole" chaebol-types-- I too am so sick of the overrepresentation/flat-out worship of rich guys in K-dramas myself and tend to prefer more realistic working-class (or even poor/down-on-their-luck) romantic heroes.

Thanks for your recommendation, I'll check them out. I think I'm gonna try Beautiful life,okitegami no kyoko and cheap love first.
I know there has to be conflict in dramas for it to be a drama, but a little misunderstanding that'll drag out for most of the show isn't necessary in my opinion and that's what I'm trying to avoid.
I've actually watched some of ''The time between the dog and the wolf" episodes a long time ago so I might not remember but the fact that it was leading up to the childhood love and love triangle thing (I hate love triangles) just made me stop.
Time Between Dog and Wolf is one of my favorite dramas and quite honestly, the love triangle isn't that much of a big deal. However, it does have one of the most overused scenarios, but the way it is done is awesome. :p