As the title stated I'm looking for a drama where the main lead ends up with the secondary lead. I get somewhat frustrated when the main lead ends up with the other main lead when sometimes the story would be much better if that didn't happen. I sometimes even quit watching a decent drama for this very issue. So if you know some please list them all.

The only drama I ever watched were this happened was Dream High. I mean it's the only one were she ends up with the guy who was clearly the second lead for quite a few episodes.
She ends up w/ second lead b/c the audience insisted on it after the show started airing!
---  Dream High
---  How to Meet a Perfect Neighbor
---  Queen of Reversals
---  Last Cinderella  ....  (They filmed 2 endings, had the audience vote on who they want her to end up with)
--- Summer's Desire  .... (Two main male leads, no second, u don't know who she'll choose until very last episode)
--- Empress Ki ... Not sure if he was supposed to be 1st or 2nd lead ... But half way thru, they reduced role of the King and gave more time to emperor, b/c audience liked him more.

EDIT: 
Thanx @zeamays  below.. I forgot about that one.
King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo ..... She ends up w/ second lead b/c audience wanted it.
Baker King!
And I think the pairings made perfect sense in that case.
thanks everyone, ill check out some of the dramas listed.
These are some dramas where the main male lead is like a second lead (aka nice male lead):

High School King of Savvy
Baby Faced Beauty 
Twenty Again 
I didn't know Eugene ended up with Joowon in Baker King because of the audience demand. Wow