I don't know why but recently I'm dying to find a Historical drama with a Bromance / Bl / gay theme or at least side character ( even if just for one ep / movie with a minor character )

specifically i was searching for one of possible three story lines 

1) Any historical drama / movie with a male prostitute /entertainer ( gisaeng ? is what they are called? ) even if the story doesn't revolve around them , even if for just a small scene ..

...  T^T  I can't find anything , HELP

2) Ok ok , if there were NO male prostitute back in the days ( which i doubt ) then Any homosexual gay character being in an ( again ) Historical drama ,

Example :i believe Frozen Flower had something like that, a king that beds one of his knights or something , been a while i don't really rememeber

3) At the very least ! Something Historical with Heavy Bromance / strong friendship between two guys , enough to ship hard for days even if there is nothing openly 'gay ' about it

Example: WARRIOR BAEK DONG SOO ( and yes it is in capital cause dude !!! That was one hard ship , i LOVE IT !!!! ) another would be Sungkyunkwan Scandal : Soong Jong Ki & Yoo Ah in  / Gu yong Ha & Mae Jae shin / Yeo Rim & Geol Oh  

PS excuse all my misspelling ^_^;

PSS: if none of the above and the closest you have is something similar to (SKKS) Daemul ( or modern counterpart Bromance, You're Beautiful, to the beautiful you ) , a Girl genderbend  , then at least leave me  a warning so that i don't enter with too much of expectations

PSSS : i guess my only request is it being a "Historical Drama " dont care if its Korean , Japanese , Taiwanese, Chinese .. or even if its outside the realm of asian 

I'm just really interested to see something similar to what i asked about . Even if they weren't main characters / plot at all

Thank you ^_^

historical BLs:
The King and the Clown
The Male Fairy Fox of Liaozhai
Han Zi Gao - The Male Queen
Love is More Than a Word
Oh thank god ! so there is !!! Thank you !!

and of course , if anyone knows any more ^_^

I'll be checking them all out x)
woah , sounds interesting, i hope i'll remember to search for it next year ^_^
already crossed The king and the Clown from the list
let's see next xD
Ooku (this one: http://mydramalist.com/3988-ooku-arikoto-iemitsu-h...): I haven't watched it so I don't know how it is portrayed in the drama, but it is based on a yaoi manga (I think there's a movie based on it too), so you might find something here.

Sengoku Shippuuden Futari no Gunshi (it's a drama special though): Has strong (though possible unintentional) BL undertones.

I have seen a male prostitute appear in an episode of a Japanese historical drama, but I don't remember for sure which drama and definitely don't remember which drama, so that would be sending you on a wild goose chase...
the premise of Gohatto sounds interesting xD can't wait to see it 
I saw Frozen Flower recently ' and man ! its GOOOOD!!!

Jumong has a romantic relationship between two of the male characters, although at 81 episodes it has a lot of other stuff going on as well.

I highly recommend The Untamed!

The Frozen Flower

My Country: The New Age (Bromance)

L.O.R.D Critical World (I want to say...flirting)

Winter begonia  (chinese drama) came out this year. Bromance