Marine:

@KatelynnBrooks, regarding the wrong ship thing, that's pretty much impossible in R97. Literally everyone ships the one ship in this one, it's only the others that are really famous for SLS heartbreak lmao, so definitely don't let that ward you off. (And honestly, while I think the whole franchise is absolutely genius and is so beyond just romance, R97 has like my favourite drama couple ever, so). And yes to Family Dramas! I think they're really what you're looking for because while it may technically be a slower burn than regular 16-20 episoders, they don't really feel like it at all because you see the relationship actually, like, get somewhere beyond "I love you," then fade to black. You just need the right ones -- basically w/o makjang elements.

Lol so true, there are moments in R97 that makes you think your ship will catch fire and go down like the Titanic, BUT in the end is the couple everyone ships that is the OTP :D 

Fight My Way

Jealousy Incarnate

It's Okay That's Love

Queen In Hyun's Man

Live Up To Your Name Dr. Heo

*Think I spotted a few on your PTW list already ;) *

True, family dramas are the sweet center of a lindt truffle. My favorite fluffy family dramas are: Ugly Alert, Ojakgyo Brothers, and Smile You.

Marine:

Reply 1997 & Coffee Prince are two of my all-time favourites and they both fit the bill (although I'm biased) BUT they both do have dramatic moments that either separate the leads for a bit (not for stupid reasons) or have fights/tension (again, not for stupid reasons), so there is some drama, which, in both cases, I think was necessary & executed well. Any drama with Park Bo Young is usually quite good with the fluff, but I'd really recommend certain Family dramas/longer dramas in general for ~advanced fluff (aka from strangers to dating to marriage,where skinship and stuff of that kind is less off limits and the leads are understood to be doing everything in a relationship rather than just like innocent PG kisses). The best I've found of that kind is Glorious Day with Park Se Young (so, so underrated) and Five Children with Shin Hye Sun.

Random old bump, but came across this thread when searching for fluffy recs lol, and have to say a big thank-you for the rec of Glorious Days, that show is bloomin awesome and just what I needed.