Please recommend me some dramas with a "perfect male lead" ===>>Handsome (ofcourse), smart, popular, cool, ignorant with other girls but so care with the male lead :*

Thank you :)

Boss and me
Cheese in trap
Lucky romance
The Master's Sun

ALL these guys are PERFECTCool ....  Confident .... Intelligent .... Successful .... Patient .... Loyal .... Supportive .... and love unconditionally the heroine.
Lu Li Cheng .... in Best Time --- Most Perfect male lead ... ... plus Witty, Fun-loving and Passionate
Wei Wuji .... in Sound of the Desert --- plus Wily, Arrogant, Aggressive and Passionate 
Lee Dong Cheol .... in East of Eden --- plus has Biggest heart, most Selfless.
He Yi Chen .... in My Sunshine ---   plus Calm and Composed, Cool outside, Hot inside.
Chanon .... in Luk Mai Klai Ton ---  plus Reasonable and Responsible.

Honorable Mention:
Li Da Ren ... in In Time With You ---  is smart, patient, loyal, supportive. fun  ... plus, not too cool or successful, but very sweet.
13th Prince and 14th Prince .... in Scarlet Heart/BBJX --- Second leads, they are opposites but perfect in their own way ...
.... 13th Prince ....  is cool, intelligent, supportive ... plus open-minded and laid back rebel.
.... 14th Prince .... is cool, confident, intelligent, successful, patient, loyal, supportive ... plus straight-forward pragmatist.

P.S. Baek Seung Jo is NOT perfect to me .... because he did Not treat the heroine w/ Repsect .... and he did Not show her love or affection.
The greatest love
Good morning call
Itazura na kiss
Queen In Hyun's Man is exactly what you're looking for.
Besides the ones already mentioned:
My Amazing Boyfriend

Falling for innocence
Fated to love you
She was pretty
You who came from the stars

Thank you so much everyone ^_^
I will give a try for your recommendations