ok so to elaborate i'm looking for a drama with a female lead who is very charming and flirty and doesn't rlly want to be in a serious relationship but the male lead loves her, is kind of clingy and definitely wants to settle down in the future. Basically the side couple from something about 1% they were so cute i'm sad they only got like 10 min of screentime throughtout the whole drama. speaking of side couples i wouldn't mind if the couple was a side couple as long as they get a decent amount of screentime haha thanks :)

In the original One purcent of anything, the side couple is more developped, they're a very nice couple. 
I would say maybe look into Eternal Love? While the female lead is not a "player" type character, she is not very serious when it comes to love at all. The male lead is very very devoted to her. 
There are not many couples like this in the Asian drama I have seen. The assumption being all too often that it is always the woman that wants to settle and is clingy (which is a widely held belief worldwide). 

There are a few that somehow fit and come to mind, namely;
In time with you
We are dating now
When a man loves
Definitely Oh My Ghost. The female lead is a big flirt and would apparently do anything to get inside the male lead's draws. :p
"Noble, My Love": CLINGY male lead... the female lead is charming (not so flirty) and is not interested in this guy at first. He is the one reaaaally trying to win her over.
Cheese in the Trap (side couple)
Witch's Romance
+1 for Oh My Ghost
+1 for Cheese in the Trap's side couple